PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Various Computer Parts

myckee
11-17-2006, 12:27 PM
TV Tuner + capture card:
ATI TV Wonder in original box with all cables manual etc. Box has sticker on it that says the included driver disc does not support Win2000, but I believe that drivers are available on ATI's site for 2k and XP.
$10

SATA Drive card:
Promise SATA150 TX4 4-port Serial ATA controller, in original box, with all manuals, floppies and 3 sata cables (supposed to be 4 but 1 missing). You can use this card to enable the use of SATA hard drives on systems that don't have on board SATA, or use if you want to add more SATA drives to your system.
$20

IDE Drive card:
Promise Ultra133 TX2 Ultra ATA 133 controller in original box with floppy and manual. No IDE cables. This card allows the addition of 4 IDE drives to any system and allows them to run at the fastest possible speed. Perfect for systems where the onboard IDE connections only run at ATA66 or ATA100.
$15

LAN card:
Linksys LNE100TX Etherfast 10/100 LAN card
$5

Laser Mouse:
Optorite ML101 Laser mouse with 6 buttons and 1600dpi. Brand new in box.
$10

Headset kits:
Microsoft Sidewinder Game Voice kit. 1 Left. Brand new in sealed box. Even if you don't use the game voice part, the headsets work perfectly as high quality headphones and mic as it has standard headset and mic connectors.
$10

Video games:
Unreal Tournament 2003. 2 available in their original boxes with manuals etc, and with unregisterd Cd Keys.
$5 each

Prices do not include shipping.

I can get pics if necessary, but may take a day or two as I will have to borrow a digicam.

SOLD stuff:

Asus A7A266 motherboard complete with IO sheild and extra 2 port USB connection (supports both sdr and ddr ram), AMD Athlon 1400 (1.4Ghz) cpu512MB PC2700, 512MB PC3200 (1 gig total), .
SOLD
Built by ATI Radeon X800 XL PCI-E 256MB GDDR3. Only 2 months old. I have the original box, cables, manuals, cd etc. I even have the receipt from BestBuy. :)
SOLD
Built By ATI Radeon 9700 Pro 128MB in original box with all cables, manuals, etc. The original card died early last year and therefore this card is the warranty replacement.
SOLD
Built by ATI Radeon 8500 AGP. Does not have original box, manual or cables
SOLD
Creative Live! CT4830 sound card with 5.1 Digital out connection, input, mic, front spk connection, rear spk connection and gameport.
SOLD
Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 120GB SATA hard drive. This is a Seagate Certified Repaird HDD which I recieved as a warranty replacement when my original failed.
SOLD
LG GSA-4120B DL DVD±RW/DVD±R DVD-RAM Drive
SOLD
LG GSA-4040B DVD±RW/DVD±R DVD-RAM Drive
SOLD
Microsoft Sidewinder Game Voice kit. Brand new in sealed box. Even if you don't use the game voice part, the headsets work perfectly as high quality headphones and mic as it has standard headset and mic connectors.
SOLD
Unreal Tournament 2003 video game. New in sealed box.
SOLD
Phoebe 802.11g Wireless LAN card.
SOLD
OCZ 4GB 150x Lifetime Warranty High Performance, 150x High Speed SD memory card.
SOLD

JoeFrat
11-18-2006, 09:05 AM
Was the vid card ever overclocked and does it have the original HSF? If so I'm Interested....

PM me the info. Shipping may be an issue but I might be able to help with that.

myckee
11-28-2006, 09:46 PM
All prices in Canadian dollars! Lots left. :)

myckee
12-07-2006, 05:19 PM
Added 4Gb Sd memory card at a really good price! :)