ABXZone Computer  Forums

ABXZone Computer Forums (http://www.abxzone.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.abxzone.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=189)
-   -   Sir Skully & star dust.....**** (http://www.abxzone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85957)

Sir Skully 12-23-2004 10:50 PM

Sir Skully & star dust.....****

I thought I'd ask a favor of ya'll as children of the stars to reach into your bag of star dust. That star dust of love and forgiveness, sprinkle it liberally over our ABXzone home. Let this star dust dissolve any and all ill feelings toward one another. If we must label one another let it be friend, family is another good one! You want ABXzone to be the best of the best. Then look for the solutions among friends and the ABX family. Not us and them, there is much mojo in the * all * of ABXzone. Come my friends, my ABX family, follow grandpa Skully as he sprinkles the star dust of love and forgiveness over ABXzone. Reach into that bag * now * add your star dust with ole Skully to make one powerful mojo! I for you, you for me, we together, will be the great ABXzone!! The very best place on the internet, for friends, family, and good technical advice/help. This my stardust is spelling out in the heavens above ABXzone *** I LOVE YOU ALL *** Sir Skully

sammy2066 12-23-2004 11:00 PM

my best wishes to abx ..... may it prosper year after year .... :)

Tapir 12-23-2004 11:03 PM

There is no better time than now. I agree, let us put aside all those little things that bother us and come together - all 25,335 of us members - as one big family. The only problems we should deal with are those that members bring in for solutions, tech or personal.

I am personally glad I joined and stayed.

Ozzie 12-23-2004 11:06 PM

I can feel the love... :sun:

Thank you Sir Skully...

We will continue to try and improve the site here, and adapt to make it a better place for us all...but will never forget what made this forum what it is.

Our great members... :p

polonyc2 12-23-2004 11:11 PM

I agree with the sentiments expressed above...now is not the time to fret or argue about OT vs Tech etc etc....being grateful for what you have and realizing what is truly important in life is what this time of year is all about...

I wish everyone at ABX Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!!

Sandog 12-23-2004 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozzie

:p

Its called alcohol :thumb:

I didn't know we needed to heal around here. I find it a great place to be still besides loosing a member or two. The fact that this place gets to members so is proof that it is a special place. I never saw so much outpouring of sympathy to a member before in a forum board as with MH. Usually you see that in a church at someones funeral lol.

Anyway, Happy New Years All (beat U to it)

Sir Skully 12-24-2004 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozzie

Thank you Sir Skully...

We will continue to try and improve the site here, and adapt to make it a better place for us all...but will never forget what made this forum what it is.

Our great members... :p

Your welcome bro! You have always done your best for ABX in my book! Can't thank you enough either!! :)

Wingit 12-24-2004 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skully
I thought I'd ask a favor of ya'll as children of the stars to reach into your bag of star dust. That star dust of love and forgiveness, sprinkle it liberally over our ABXzone home. Let this star dust dissolve any and all ill feelings toward one another. If we must label one another let it be friend, family is another good one! You want ABXzone to be the best of the best. Then look for the solutions among friends and the ABX family. Not us and them, there is much mojo in the * all * of ABXzone. Come my friends, my ABX family, follow grandpa Skully as he sprinkles the star dust of love and forgiveness over ABXzone. Reach into that bag * now * add your star dust with ole Skully to make one powerful mojo! I for you, you for me, we together, will be the great ABXzone!! The very best place on the internet, for friends, family, and good technical advice/help. This my star dust is spelling out in the heavens of ABXzone *** I LOVE YOU ALL *** Sir Skully

I can't think of a thing to add (which as you guys know is unusual :rolleyes: )...thanks Skully for saying it so well. Here's to ABX and it's members...both present and absent...may those present work together amicably and those absent reconsider and rejoin us in the spirit of Skully's mojo.....:thumb:

Sir Skully 12-24-2004 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wingit
I can't think of a thing to add (which as you guys know is unusual :rolleyes: )...thanks Skully for saying it so well. Here's to ABX and it's members...both present and absent...may those present work together amicably and those absent reconsider and rejoin us in the spirit of Skully's mojo.....:thumb:

Thank you my friend & my friends above for your star dust. Ole Skully is feeling the power of all your mojo!! :sun: :thumb:

Sandog 12-24-2004 01:03 AM

Hey Skully ol' Doomy my friend, I didn't mean to be a jerk, I posted in here because I liked your post. Very good mojo and I agree ;)

Sir Skully 12-24-2004 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandog
Hey Skully ol' Doomy my friend, I didn't mean to be a jerk, I posted in here because I liked your post. Very good mojo and I agree ;)

No thought of jerk here, just friend, and thanks for your added mojo! Feel the mojo grow, my ABX family & friends add your stardust!! :)

KingTermite 12-24-2004 01:38 AM

My love for ABX runs deep. May it prosper in all ways in the coming year!

http://www.ethicalarts.org/febgaller...ace%20sign.jpg

Peace out!

3 of 7 12-24-2004 01:42 AM

A round of peace, prosperity and good karma for all my friends here. :beer:

Dread 12-24-2004 02:18 AM

Sir Skully et al-

I signed up on several tech boards just over a year ago.
What makes the ABXZone special to me are the people here.
It's the only board that when I log in, I feel like I'm at home :) :thumb: :wave:

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

SupDawg 12-24-2004 02:41 AM

I agree- Skully, good stuff.

Like what was said before- This place is home, and many of you I consider my "friends"

May we have 50,000 members by years end!