View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 07:01 PM   #3
Sandog

Re: Asus rog rampage v edition 10

Yeah, things happen for a reason. If I didn't already move forward on the first Rampage V mobo I probably wouldn't have pounced on this one and if I didn't pounce on this one I probably would not be looking as hard at the 1080 STRIX.

I cannot say the RVE10 is the best looking mobo nor is the STRIX GTX 1080 the best looking video card but there is no question they both go together very well as far as LED's go. Also, my Corsair XMP Dominator (silver heat sinks) are not too flashy but they will look much better on this black mobo and LED's flashing.

BTW, I thought the RVE was one of the nicest looking mobo's when it came out but now I am turned off by all the red. You just can't beat black satin aluminum heat sinks with logo's and having million color LED's with backlighting effects shinning through them like the RVE10 and STRIX 1080.
It will go great with my big picture window.
Windows 10 Pro / Corsair 760T Arctic White / ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI APEX / Intel i7-7820X / ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-11GBPS / Corsair Dominator Platinum ROG Edition 32GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 / SeaSonic Prime 750W Titanium / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q / Intel Optane SSD 900P 480GB / Samsung 850 Pro 1TB / Ducky YoTS / ASUS ROG GLADIUS II / ASUS Essence STX / Audioengine HDP6, N22, S8 / AKG K712 PRO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote