View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 07:45 PM   #6
Sandog

Re: Asus rog rampage v edition 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWillakers View Post
Wow, really surprised to hear that your current board is warping. Especially since you water cool. I would imagine that people who hang large air towers off their board would have even greater warping.

Seems to me that the heaviest thing on your board is the Strix, and you've attended to that with that power jack thingy.

Hope you get the new one soon, and they don't price gouge you so much.
New Motherboards are always so much fun...

Whoa...just thought of something....will you need a new Windows 10?

No the mobo was warped when I installed it. I will show you pics when I change it out. The board is very very thin which is unsettling of itself.

I have Windows 10 Pro x64 with latest SP now. Are you saying I will have a hard time reinstalling it? I had a hard time on this last mobo but I called MS and spoke to the rep politely for 30min and after giving him my full up reg. no. for Win 8.1 which I paid for he got permission to give me a new original and unique key for Windows 10 Pro to use. I shouldn't have any issues activating. There is also a limit on activations per key I believe.
Windows 10 Pro / Corsair 760T Arctic White / ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI APEX / Intel i7-7820X / ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-11GBPS / Corsair Dominator Platinum ROG Edition 32GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 / SeaSonic Prime 750W Titanium / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q / Intel Optane SSD 900P 480GB / Samsung 850 Pro 1TB / Ducky YoTS / ASUS ROG GLADIUS II / ASUS Essence STX / Audioengine HDP6, N22, S8 / AKG K712 PRO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote