View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 07:54 PM   #33
Sandog

Re: Asus ROG RAMPAGE VI APEX

Well guys I looking forward to joining the Skylake-X APEX club with Skully and FVB. I am trading in my kitchen sink RVE10 for a leaner and more powerful ROG mobo. I have been growing accustomed to the layout of the APEX and I like the business like look to the I/O, PCH, and the VREG heat sinks. There are not a lot of RGB LED's on this board, just the infamous ROG swoosh that I love and I/O next to the CPU. Form meets function with the PCI slots being separated nicely and the memory DIMM's right next to the CPU. Several reviewers said memory is easier to OC on this mobo. The power delivery is robust on this mobo as well and it will help with stability.

There are several other layout features I like on the mobo. The rear I/O connectors are perfect and carry Intels latest fast Ethernet port as well as x4 USB 3.0 ports right next to it and there are the CMOS and the Back-to-BIOS push-buttons I like to use.
Windows 10 Pro / Corsair 760T Arctic White / ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI APEX / Intel i7-7820X / ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-11GBPS / Corsair Dominator Platinum ROG Edition 32GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 / SeaSonic Prime 750W Titanium / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q / Intel Optane SSD 900P 480GB / Samsung 850 Pro 1TB / Ducky YoTS / ASUS ROG GLADIUS II / ASUS Essence STX / Audioengine HDP6, N22, S8 / AKG K712 PRO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote