View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004, 11:03 PM   #3
Tapir
Wisdom Will Always Linger

There is no better time than now. I agree, let us put aside all those little things that bother us and come together - all 25,335 of us members - as one big family. The only problems we should deal with are those that members bring in for solutions, tech or personal.

I am personally glad I joined and stayed.
You need to have the right question to obtain the right answer.
**************************************************************************************************** ********************************************************************************
The greatest right any nation can afford its people is the right to be left alone.
**************************************************************************************************** ********************************************************************************
INTEL DP55WB, INTEL CORE i3 2.93, 2X2 G MARK VISION DDR 3, SAMSUNG 250G, NVIDIA S7200, MOTOROLA SB5100 CABLE MODEM, X TECH OPTICAL MOUSE, AIR COOLED - 3 FANS,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Offline)   Reply With Quote