View Single Post
Old 12-24-2004, 12:45 AM   #8
Wingit
Palm Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skully
I thought I'd ask a favor of ya'll as children of the stars to reach into your bag of star dust. That star dust of love and forgiveness, sprinkle it liberally over our ABXzone home. Let this star dust dissolve any and all ill feelings toward one another. If we must label one another let it be friend, family is another good one! You want ABXzone to be the best of the best. Then look for the solutions among friends and the ABX family. Not us and them, there is much mojo in the * all * of ABXzone. Come my friends, my ABX family, follow grandpa Skully as he sprinkles the star dust of love and forgiveness over ABXzone. Reach into that bag * now * add your star dust with ole Skully to make one powerful mojo! I for you, you for me, we together, will be the great ABXzone!! The very best place on the internet, for friends, family, and good technical advice/help. This my star dust is spelling out in the heavens of ABXzone *** I LOVE YOU ALL *** Sir Skully
I can't think of a thing to add (which as you guys know is unusual )...thanks Skully for saying it so well. Here's to ABX and it's members...both present and absent...may those present work together amicably and those absent reconsider and rejoin us in the spirit of Skully's mojo.....
Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1, 4790k Haswell I7, Noctua U14S cooler w/ 2nd fan in push/pull, 16gb (2x8) G.Skill Trident X 2400, EVGA GTX 980ti FTW 6gb Video, HP 2711x Display, LG Blu-ray, Creative Z series sound, Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD OS drive, WD Black 2tb Data drive, in Corsair Carbide AIR540 case, powered by Corsair HX750i, Razer Deathadder Chroma mouse, Ducky Shine 5 keyboard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Offline)   Reply With Quote