View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 08:31 AM   #17
zapionics<alt>
&lt;unknown level&gt;

Here's one of their more favourable reviews

(And if you think I shouldn't be expecting S.T.A.L.K.E.R. to be as good as Far Cry, for example, then think again because I always expect new and highly hyped games to be at least as good as past highly hyped games...

But maybe they've made a mistake, (which they sometimes do), and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. will be as good as Far Cry. I hope so.

[edit] here's another one. Notice the gushy description. Notice how any defects are considered "minor" and overuled by all the good points. This is a good review.
Notice the "Editors Choice" on both these reviews. This is what I was hoping for in S.T.A.L.K.E.R., otherwise its just another game. Dont forget how long this game has been in development and all the hype!

But as I said, I dont mean to give the impression they didnt say some favourable things about the game.
Why not avoid the ads by joining the 'Zone today? The site is mostly ad free for members!

"You Cannot Hide..."

Last edited by zapionics<alt>; 03-20-2007 at 08:43 AM..
(Offline)   Reply With Quote