ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 10-14-2008, 06:28 PM   #31
zsaz1029

Re: Folding banner not on front page anymore?

That seems to be the case.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-----
"A scar is never the same as good flesh, but it stops the bleeding." -- FitzChivalry Farseer (Assassin's Quest by Robin Hobb)
"Only my pain is more silent than my anger." -- Amber (The Liveship Traders by Robin Hobb)
-----

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 10-14-2008, 07:25 PM   #32
cg admin
Administrator

ive set it to 250 characters. the higher the number, the slower it'll make the loading time
Old 10-14-2008, 08:39 PM   #33
zsaz1029

But what kONGO means is that the mouse-over previously displayed just the thread title in its entirety, not any portion of the actual post. This was useful in the event that a thread's title was longer than the space allotted it on the front page.

-----
"A scar is never the same as good flesh, but it stops the bleeding." -- FitzChivalry Farseer (Assassin's Quest by Robin Hobb)
"Only my pain is more silent than my anger." -- Amber (The Liveship Traders by Robin Hobb)
-----

Old 10-14-2008, 08:44 PM   #34
Ozzie
CRS Designee

Exactamodno...only the title showed with the mouse over. No need for the post contents, it is much more helpful to have the title show.

...and Thank you for the folding banner back on the front page - that looks much nicer now...

Change is the only constant in life

Old 10-15-2008, 08:23 AM   #35
cg admin
Administrator

ok, i think i got it this time can you guys check, and see if thats it?

thanks

susie
Old 10-15-2008, 08:36 AM   #36
ctal
Eschews Obfuscation

No, it still shows words from the contents of the first post in the thread, rather than showing the title of the thread as it used to, and as the others have suggested.

Regards,
-- Al
Old 11-13-2008, 07:20 PM   #37
zsaz1029

A very late for the front page mouse-overs.

-----
-----

Old 03-25-2009, 07:46 PM   #38
sanjay

sorry this took so long- my apologies.