ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 05-28-2008, 05:53 AM   #1
compubass

Thumbs up Waiting...Waiting for....

Hi everyone ,evrything was going fine with my new computer that has Vista ,i really love this machine .Wasen't sure about Vista ,but finally it was quite suprise .Nothing but improvements.

But now and i don't know why ,my time is spent waiting for most of the pages to open ,it's says waiting for so and so page to open .It can take 15 to 30 seconds for a page to open .I must of done something wrong ,or one of my kids must of done something wrong . Many pages in the botom of the browser it says ERROR on the web pages,alot of the times it'S on the forums that i go to ,but even when i go to my search engine yahoo or google or whatever ,it does that to .

I have looked up many forums but i can't find the solution ,is it a problem qith windows or internet explorer ,is it something else .

A little held and advice would be appreciated.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 05-28-2008, 11:40 AM   #2
crabby
Super Moderator

Try turning off the phishing filter. It's in tools. Many other people have had this sort of problem and that usually helps.

crabby
Old 05-28-2008, 07:48 PM   #3
compubass

The phishihng filter is off and still no change ,
Old 05-29-2008, 04:51 AM   #4
crabby
Super Moderator

Try Dan Elwell's Broadband Speed Test - downloadable utility to perform tests on your ADSL, DSL, Cable or Wireless Internet connection. and check if you are losing any packets. It may be that the information being sent is getting lost by your ISP.

crabby
Old 10-21-2008, 02:58 PM   #5
Etrruyol

Smile The wolf has a winning game

The wolf has a winning game when the shepherds quarrel.--------------------------------------------------- Pet products, dog bed, pet supply wow power level, WoW Power Leveling,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:32 AM   #6
vg335258

Thumbs down Hey, you have a great view here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

Hey, you have a great view here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!___________________________________________________________________Lotro Gold LOTRO Europe Gold Lotro Power Leveling
Old 03-21-2009, 06:57 PM   #7
magnat_pvl

I have a problem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:06 AM   #8
kamal22

Hi everyone ,evrything was going fine with my new computer that has Vista ,i really love this machine .Wasen't sure about Vista ,but finally it was quite suprise .Nothing but improvements.

But now and i don't know why ,my time is spent waiting for most of the pages to open ,it's says waiting for so and so page to open .It can take 15 to 30 seconds for a page to open .I must of done something wrong ,or one of my kids must of done something wrong . Many pages in the botom of the browser it says ERROR on the web pages,alot of the times it'S on the forums that i go to ,but even when i go to my search engine yahoo or google or whatever ,it does that to .

I have looked up many forums but i can't find the solution ,is it a problem qith windows or internet explorer ,is it something else .
Thanks
KS

Old 03-23-2009, 09:18 AM   #9
crabby
Super Moderator

Could you try this test: Dan Elwell's Broadband Speed Test - downloadable utility to perform tests on your ADSL, DSL, Cable or Wireless Internet connection.

See if you have any dropped packets... and post back

crabby
Old 07-07-2009, 12:16 AM   #10
tshirts

i like screen savers and i have a big collection of screen savers, if you guys want interesting screen savers, do let me know i can post here.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:16 PM   #11
nsk

bearing

bearing fag bearing nsk bearing timken bearing