ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 02-13-2011, 11:47 PM   #16
plainman007

Re: Blue Screen Error, Since then the system doesnt even show the BIOS screen, Just d

Hi, Sorry about the simple question, but where do you uninstall the Nvidia driver from ?

Thanks
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 02-14-2011, 02:49 AM   #17
radeonized2

Re: Blue Screen Error, Since then the system doesnt even show the BIOS screen, Just d

In Xp go to control panel then add/remove. In Win-7 it's under programs and features.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:59 PM   #18
plainman007

Hi,

I did that. Also went to the Nvidia site and got the latest driver pack. I think its a general pack for most of their cards ? And the install went through and now Nview settings for individual windows is available.

Also on a side note i got a graphics card without a fan. It uses an aluminium block struded heaksink of sorts. Ofcourse other than being silent, would you recommend these solid state boards over fan cooled boards or vice versa ?

Thanks
Old 02-14-2011, 03:07 PM   #19
radeonized2

In a non-gameing PC a fanless card is fine. On the other hand palying games for extended periods I would feel safer with a card that has fan/fans as these will speed up when things get hotter under the hood. Glad to be of service and sounds like you're all set. Good luck my friend.
Old 02-14-2011, 03:42 PM   #20
plainman007

Yeah everythings running fine now. Thanks for chiming in Radeon.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:17 PM   #21
AudiovoxJunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by plainman007 View Post

Its maybe 2.5 years to 3 years old. Its a DG-33 FB. I dont think its ancient, yet. So i think we'd have to say it must be mainly the MB gone caput right ?
Haha nowadays 3 years may as well be 100 years :0