ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 09-09-2011, 08:16 PM   #1
zapionics<alt>
&lt;unknown level&gt;

iPod iPhone iPad... so many uses

I remember a Seinfeld ep where the guys have forgotten where they parked Kramers car. Much hilarity follows in their usual style as Kramer, Seinfeld, George and Elaine argue about how to find the car and end up getting themselves into a lot of hot water.

It couldnt happen today if they had an iPhone - thats because of the "find my car" app. This is the kind of app that immediately seems improbable but also makes sense because how often have we forgotten where we parked our car? Isnt that a very normal human thing to do? And isnt it smarter to pull our your mobile touch screen internet connected device (like an iPhone) and use this app to find the car rather than blindly wandering around searching?

Little did most of us realise the impact portable "wireless" devices with touch screens such as the iPhone would have on our lives when they first showed up, but it seems they are game changers in human society. So many little apps doing so many useful things and eventually it will evolve into a set of mandatory features that we will all need to have in order to navigate around our daily lives.
Endless possibilities are apparent... amazing really.
Why not avoid the ads by joining the 'Zone today? The site is ad free for members!

"You Cannot Hide..."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 03-25-2012, 03:12 AM   #2
enlivenit

Re: iPod iPhone iPad... so many uses

Have seen the youtube episode of "will it blend" featuring an ipod? how. what a use for an ipod!
Old 03-25-2012, 07:39 AM   #3
zapionics<alt>
&lt;unknown level&gt;

Re: iPod iPhone iPad... so many uses

Quote:
Originally Posted by enlivenit View Post
Have seen the youtube episode of "will it blend" featuring an ipod? how. what a use for an ipod!
heh heh... i think you've confused the word "use" with "waste" in that context...
Why not avoid the ads by joining the 'Zone today? The site is ad free for members!

"You Cannot Hide..."