ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 05-01-2012, 06:26 PM   #16
zapionics<alt>
&lt;unknown level&gt;

Re: Easy Program Language to Learn

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven View Post
...The problem with java starters, is that you lack visual editors. .
MS's Visual Studio is pretty nifty. Coding without that event driven GUI model would be pretty boring (i.e. procedural coding only).
Why not avoid the ads by joining the 'Zone today? The site is mostly ad free for members!

"You Cannot Hide..."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 07-13-2012, 01:06 AM   #17
mukeshprajapati

PHP, Wordpress and c language is learn to very easy and more demand in it sector lots of site available in internet for free tutorial.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:34 AM   #18
shriram

web designing company in chandigarh

Yes i agree that java is very important language but its little bit hard to learn for afresher who doesn't have knowledge of c or c++.You can visit to the following link for further info.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:12 PM   #19
durand1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapionics<alt> View Post
MS's Visual Studio is pretty nifty. Coding without that event driven GUI model would be pretty boring (i.e. procedural coding only).
python is the best to get your foot in the door of programming. Very easy and is a high level language so its simple too.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:00 PM   #20
steven

Quote:
Originally Posted by durand1986 View Post
python is the best to get your foot in the door of programming. Very easy and is a high level language so its simple too.
Don't. I hate python because of the stupid syntactic sugar. It is a very good implemented language, but why the hell they had do make it so freakin' terrible. You mistaken variables, you don't know what functions require or return, and it's plain annoying. This bothers me mostly because i work as a webdesigner, and i use PhP, which is on the same syntactic phylosophy..

Intel Core i7-960 3.2-3.4Ghz Processor
Innovation Cooling IC Diamond 24 Carat for CPU + GPU
8GB 1333Mhz RAM (2x 4GB Configuration)
500GB 7200rpm Seagate Hard Disk
nVidia Geforce GTX560M 1.5GB GDDR5
Old 11-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #21
steven

Just kidding, hehe. I totally LOVE Python. Yes, data input bugged me at the beginning, but then again there's only the input (numbers and whatnot) and raw_input(strings). What i like most about it is that the syntax is very "lightweight" and it "forces" you to use pretty printing.

Intel Core i7-960 3.2-3.4Ghz Processor
Innovation Cooling IC Diamond 24 Carat for CPU + GPU
8GB 1333Mhz RAM (2x 4GB Configuration)
500GB 7200rpm Seagate Hard Disk
nVidia Geforce GTX560M 1.5GB GDDR5
Old 12-17-2012, 01:52 AM   #22
parkermali

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapionics<alt> View Post
Better to start wih a simple and easy to leanr language first. Once you understand programming basics then change to other languages. I think .Net languages are comparitively easy to study especially vb.net and C# csharp.net-informations.com . Both are object oriented and C# syantaxes are very similar to Java nd c++. So once you learned this language you can easily change to Java or C++.

Parker.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #23
XJ.

I find Java (SE) to one of the easiest, and it's design rules out allot of beginner mistakes. C++ is hard, IMO and has allot of gotcha's, so C# is a bit harder than Java, IMO, but has a lot of safety features built in and is in pretty high demand.