ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 11-18-2014, 05:01 AM   #1
zapionics<alt>
&lt;unknown level&gt;

STEAM FC4 Prices...

I don't know what Far Cry 4 costs in the US, but here its $89 AUD on DVD in the bricks and mortar stores. I just paid $89.18 on STEAM, (which is about $75 USD).

There are many complaints here that we're being charged a lot more for downloads, including games and apps, than people overseas.

What are people in other countries paying for this game on STEAM?
Why not avoid the ads by joining the 'Zone today? The site is mostly ad free for members!

"You Cannot Hide..."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 11-18-2014, 06:21 AM   #2
Pentium4

Re: STEAM FC4 Prices...

Couldn't agree with you more Zap When I ordered Far Cry 2, I paid A$120 for it , and
never even played it past the first mission due to the horrible respawning, and crappy weapons
I just couldn't get into it, so I gave it to a friend's son

On a positive note, am looking forward to Far Cry 4
* LG CH12LS28 Blu-ray Optical Drive * CM Xornet II Gaming Mouse * Onboard 5.1 Surround Audio *
* Logitech K200 Keyboard * Tt VersaII Mid-Tower Case * SeaSonic XP1000W PSU (100% Modular) *
Old 11-18-2014, 06:59 AM   #3
zapionics<alt>
&lt;unknown level&gt;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentium4 View Post
Couldn't agree with you more Zap When I ordered Far Cry 2, I paid A$120 for it , and
never even played it past the first mission due to the horrible respawning, and crappy weapons
I just couldn't get into it, so I gave it to a friend's son

On a positive note, am looking forward to Far Cry 4
Oh yeah, FC2 was very boring for me although many liked it. I just found it to be fairly lifeless world and tedious.

Don't set too high expectations on FC4 just yet. I'm about to post about some problems.
Why not avoid the ads by joining the 'Zone today? The site is mostly ad free for members!

"You Cannot Hide..."
Old 11-18-2014, 09:27 AM   #4
fvbounty

Its $59 here in California on Steam and in the stores, I got mine for free with my new Asus GTX 970 Strix videocard. I just looked at Newegg its $59 with a $10 off coupon...

Far Cry 4 - Newegg.com
Asus ROG RAMPAGE VI APEX, Intel I7 7820K Cooled by Noctua NH D15S, 32 Gigs Corsair Dominator Platinum CMD32GX4M4A2666C15, Asus GTX 980 TI Strix, Samsung 950 Pro 512 Gig NVMe SSD W10 PRO, Samsung 840 EVO 500 gig data, 1 TB WD Black data, Corsair 540 case with Corsair HXi750 PS, Dell UltraSharp U3415W 34" monitor, Ducky Shine 5 RGB Keyboard, Mionix Naos 7000 mouse, AudioEngine A5+ Speakers driven by Asus Xonar U7 MKII USB sound card, AKG 7XX Red Limited Edition Headphones ....and some other stuff!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.