ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 08-05-2009, 08:45 AM   #6796
Vheox

Re: Living Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzie View Post
Last night, my kids and I were sitting in the living room and I said to them, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'

They got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my beer.

They’re such a$$e$ ...
No beer and no TV make Homer go something something...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 08-05-2009, 11:09 AM   #6797
Sir Skully
ABX Knight

Re: And on a lighter note

VENGEANCE® RGB 32GB
Intel 750 1.2tb PCI
SAMSUNG PRO 960 M.2, in RAID-0
MountainMods UFO case
Corsair 1200i watt psu
SAMSUNG 34" curved monitor
AudioEngine speakers
Ducky keyboard
ROG SPATHA gaming mouse

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:43 PM   #6798
Ozzie
CRS Designee

On the first day, God created the dog and said:

Sit all day by the door of your home and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past.
For this,I will give you a life span of twenty years.

The dog said That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten.

So God agreed.

On the second day, God created the monkey and said:

Entertain people, do tricks and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty year life span.

The monkey said Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to preform. How about I give you back ten years like the dog did?

And God agreed.

On the third day, God created the cow and said:

You must go into the fields with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family.
For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years.

The cow said: That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?

And God agreed.

On the fourth day, God created man and said:

Eat, sleep, play, marry, and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years.

But man said: Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back,the ten the monkey gave back and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?

Okay, said God, You asked for it.

So this is why for the first twenty years we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren and for the last ten years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone comes by.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Change is the only constant in life

Old 08-10-2009, 05:01 PM   #6799
Sir Skully
ABX Knight

I'm not at the barking stage yet.................

VENGEANCE® RGB 32GB
Intel 750 1.2tb PCI
MountainMods UFO case
Corsair 1200i watt psu
AudioEngine speakers
Ducky keyboard
ROG SPATHA gaming mouse

Old 08-10-2009, 07:29 PM   #6800
Ozzie
CRS Designee

Well, you gotta bark a little...keeps those grandkids off balance...

Change is the only constant in life

Old 08-11-2009, 10:58 AM   #6801
XJ.

LOL! Good one Ozzie

Old 09-09-2009, 06:51 AM   #6802
bobb022002

The husband leans over and asks his wife, 'Do you remember the first time we had sex together over sixty years ago? We went behind the village tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you.'

"Yes," she says, "I remember it well."

"OK," he says, "How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time's sake?"

"Oh Jim, you old devil, that sounds like a crazy, but good idea!"

A police officer sitting in the next booth heard their conversation and, having a chuckle to himself, he thinks to himself, "I've got to see these two old-timers having sex against a fence. I'll just keep an eye on them so there's no trouble." So he follows them.

The elderly couple walks haltingly along, leaning on each other for support aided by walking sticks. Finally, they get to the back of the tavern and make their way to the fence..

The old lady lifts her skirt and the old man drops his trousers. As she leans against the fence, the old man moves in..

Then suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex that the policeman has ever seen. This goes on for about ten minutes while both are making loud noises and moaning and screaming.

Finally, they both collapse, panting on the ground.

The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life and old age that he didn't know.

After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggle to their feet and put their clothes back on. The policeman, is still watching and thinks to himself, this is truly amazing, I've got to ask them what their secret is.

So, as the couple passes, he says to them, "Excuse me, but that was something else. You must've had a fantastic sex life together.. Is there some sort of secret to this?"

Shaking, the old man is barely able to reply, "Sixty years ago that wasn't an electric fence."
Old 04-26-2014, 02:36 AM   #6803
Ford Freak

It's been a while since I posted here. It's been even longer since somebody posted in this topic. I was just going through some of my favorites that I had saved in my browser when I ran across one for this. Just to give you an idea how old it is, I saved it when the website was still asusboards.com. Talk about going back in time as far as the internet is concerned. The "modified" date for the file is ‎Thursday, ‎April ‎10, ‎2003, ‏‎3:14:21 AM. That's just over 11 years ago for those that can't do math.

Old 04-26-2014, 10:41 AM   #6804
Tapir
Wisdom Will Always Linger

Wow that is a long time. Greetings amigo. Been a while I have not posted myself.
You need to have the right question to obtain the right answer.
**************************************************************************************************** ********************************************************************************
The greatest right any nation can afford its people is the right to be left alone.
**************************************************************************************************** ********************************************************************************
INTEL DP55WB, INTEL CORE i3 2.93, 2X2 G MARK VISION DDR 3, SAMSUNG 250G, NVIDIA S7200, MOTOROLA SB5100 CABLE MODEM, X TECH OPTICAL MOUSE, AIR COOLED - 3 FANS,

Old 08-06-2017, 04:43 PM   #6805
Sandog

YouTube
Windows 10 Pro / Corsair 760T Arctic White / ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V 10TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION / Intel i7-5960X / Corsair H115i / ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-11GBPS / Corsair Dominator Platinum 4x8GB DDR4 2400MHz CL12 / SeaSonic PRIME 750W Titanium / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q / Intel SSD 750 1.2TB / Samsung 850 Pro 1TB / Ducky YoTS / ASUS ROG GLADIUS II / ASUS DRW-24B1ST 24X / ASUS Essence STX II / Audioengine P4's, N22, S8 / AKG K712 PRO

Old 08-07-2017, 09:51 AM   #6806
Sir Skully
ABX Knight

Yea that was neat, now you guy's can see what I've NOT been missing,
from oc'ing...
VENGEANCE® RGB 32GB
Intel 750 1.2tb PCI
MountainMods UFO case
Corsair 1200i watt psu
AudioEngine speakers
Ducky keyboard
ROG SPATHA gaming mouse

Last edited by Sir Skully; 08-07-2017 at 10:53 PM..
Old 08-07-2017, 09:19 PM   #6807
Sandog

The title caught my attention then the video looked cool.
Windows 10 Pro / Corsair 760T Arctic White / ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V 10TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION / Intel i7-5960X / Corsair H115i / ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-11GBPS / Corsair Dominator Platinum 4x8GB DDR4 2400MHz CL12 / SeaSonic PRIME 750W Titanium / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q / Intel SSD 750 1.2TB / Samsung 850 Pro 1TB / Ducky YoTS / ASUS ROG GLADIUS II / ASUS DRW-24B1ST 24X / ASUS Essence STX II / Audioengine P4's, N22, S8 / AKG K712 PRO