ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 10-06-2017, 09:44 PM   #1
Razorback

Introspection

Ever think how mundane and boring our real existences is? Chime in - we all think our purposes are so special but in reality we are slave to monetary values.

Last edited by Razorback; 10-06-2017 at 10:07 PM..
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 10-06-2017, 10:06 PM   #2
Sandog

Re: Introspection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback View Post
Ever think how mundane and boring our real existences are? Chime in - we all think our purposes are so special but in reality we slave to monetary values.
I always look positively at things. our lives are mundane working until our sixties but it also provides security so you have mundane but you have income which provides freedom when you are not working. If everybody did not have a function in society as a worker then what kind of society would be have to live in? A bunch of hippies sleeping on the ground? Money is a convenient tool we use to sustain ourselves. Honey bees collect honey, ants forage and build.

We have it very easy, abundance of food, medical, housing, etc. You can earn a living sitting on your butt at home or traveling constantly so you have the ability to do what you want and not be stuck doing mundane things.

You can look at every worker is a slave, all the way to the President. Life's good, you need a vacation. Stay thirsty my friend.
Windows 10 Pro / Corsair 760T Arctic White / ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V 10TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION / Intel i7-5960X / Corsair H115i / ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-11GBPS / Corsair Dominator Platinum 4x8GB DDR4 2400MHz CL12 / SeaSonic PRIME 750W Titanium / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q / Intel SSD 750 1.2TB / Samsung 850 Pro 1TB / Ducky YoTS / ASUS ROG GLADIUS II / ASUS DRW-24B1ST 24X / ASUS Essence STX II / Audioengine P4's, N22, S8 / AKG K712 PRO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-06-2017, 10:25 PM   #3
Razorback

Salutations.... I congratulate you on the rose colored glasses. Embrace.
And keep on a upgrading bud.

Last edited by Razorback; 10-06-2017 at 10:33 PM..
Old 10-07-2017, 12:48 AM   #4
zapionics<alt>
&lt;unknown level&gt;

Theres a lot to be said for the old adage that "life is what you make it".
I keep busy with lots of little projects that I enjoy and that challenge my beliefs and ideas. They wont create income and they sometimes cost a little bit, but I believe I gain something from them, like healthy thinking and keeping sane!

Peter Sellers did a great little movie called "Being There" which was about a man who only lived in the moment. I think theres an important message there about slowing down sometimes and appreciating all the little things.

You know, sometimes our brains can become a little overloaded for all sorts of reasons and then that can develop into an issue, like depression. Always worth chatting to your Doctor if feeling unusually unhappy or flat, because there could be an underlying reason for it.

As for me, I complain a lot but that's only because I care.
Why not avoid the ads by joining the 'Zone today? The site is mostly ad free for members!

"You Cannot Hide..."
Old 10-09-2017, 11:16 AM   #5
sammy2066
ABX Public Relations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback View Post
Ever think how mundane and boring our real existences is? Chime in - we all think our purposes are so special but in reality we are slave to monetary values.
Yes, agreed. I'm also quite certain we're living inside a simulation.

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it." - Morpheus, The Matrix (1999)
Most users ever online was 1,377, 04-19-2006 at 10:31 PM.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.