ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 05-09-2003, 03:41 PM   #1
k0NG0
Remembering TQ

ABXZone.com F@H banners.

Since the website has a new, shiny name I have put together three F@H banners that you can use.

Save the banners to your own webspace - they are currently on my server and I don't want heavy traffic that isn't used by myself, thanks.

Member contributions

Sauce

Save the banners to your own webspace - they are currently on my server and I don't want heavy traffic that isn't used by myself, thanks.

-kONGO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Use
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

Feeling multicore elation? Remember this correlation:

Last edited by k0NG0; 05-14-2003 at 02:44 AM..
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 05-09-2003, 03:43 PM   #2
Noah_abx
I Fold! (for ABX)

But, we are still team asusboards according to FAH. I don't like the mis-match - unless there is somehow a way to change our folding team's name.

The Fold needs your help!

Old 05-09-2003, 03:46 PM   #3
KingTermite
The Shade of Lazarus

I'm sure we can change the name at FAH.

Wow! You guys have really been busy...already ready with new banners too.

Come on Noah....don't be so negative. Be open to change. Remember...the only constant in this life is change!

Bye Bye ABXZone.....Rest In Peace.
Old 05-09-2003, 03:47 PM   #4
Noah_abx
I Fold! (for ABX)

Quote:
Originally posted by KingTermite
I'm sure we can change the name at FAH.

Wow! You guys have really been busy...already ready with new banners too.

Come on Noah....don't be so negative. Be open to change. Remember...the only constant in this life is change!
Well, I'm sure it will grow on me, but can't I gripe for awhile at least?

And I'm not sure about changing our folding teams name. That would be worth finding out.

The Fold needs your help!

Old 05-09-2003, 03:47 PM   #5
k0NG0
Remembering TQ

We have worked hard on this for some time now.

The name will be changed as soon as possible - Ozzie is the team owner, so he has to do it. As soon as he has the time, it will be changed.

-kONGO

Use
-

Old 05-09-2003, 03:49 PM   #6
Ec]-[oMaN
EeHHh

but i like this banner,=) ohwell time for a new1
Ocz Plat.Rev2 pc3200
Sapphire x800gto2
WD 250gb/16mb
Ocz 420w Powerstream
Old 05-09-2003, 05:40 PM   #7
PCZ
AsusBoards Expert

"The name will be changed as soon as possible - Ozzie is the team owner, so he has to do it. As soon as he has the time, it will be changed."

How about asking the members of the Folding team First ?
Old 05-09-2003, 05:45 PM   #8
SupDawg

Quote:
Originally posted by PCZ
"The name will be changed as soon as possible - Ozzie is the team owner, so he has to do it. As soon as he has the time, it will be changed."

Asking what to the members? I am not sure I understand
Old 05-09-2003, 05:50 PM   #9
k0NG0
Remembering TQ

PCZ, you would want the team name to be AsusBoards.com when the website is named differently?

We felt it was a logical move, since they are intimately connected...

-kONGO

Use
-

Old 05-09-2003, 05:54 PM   #10
pointreyes
The race for quality has no finish line- so technically, it's more like a death march.

Quote:
Originally posted by PCZ

PCZ you don't have anything to do on your side of the folding table. It's the Team number 1714 in your client.cfg file that controls where the points go to. Is that what you are concerned about?

Old 05-09-2003, 06:05 PM   #11
PCZ
AsusBoards Expert

Are you suggesting that I cant configure a folding client ?
Old 05-09-2003, 06:07 PM   #12
k0NG0
Remembering TQ

Quote:
Originally posted by PCZ
Are you suggesting that I cant configure a folding client ?
What pointreyes meant was that we only change the name of the team, we don't start a new one completely from zero points. The team number will still be 1714 and your points will still go to the website's team.

-kONGO

Use
-

Old 05-09-2003, 09:03 PM   #13
PCZ
AsusBoards Expert

I suppose the new name will grow on me.

Why did it have to have an X ?

Old 05-09-2003, 09:46 PM   #14
Perry_abx
Modulator

Quote:
Originally posted by PCZ
I suppose the new name will grow on me.

Why did it have to have an X ?
We really would have liked ABZone.com but that domain name is taken already. CJ wanted to keep a .com so ABZone.net was out. We kept AB in the name for legacy's sake. After all it was an Asus motherboard, the CUSL2 that this site was founded for.

The X means a lot of things or nothing really... it just seperates the AB and the Zone.

I'd like to think the X stands for eXcellent members that give this place so much support and help each other out with eXpert advice.
Asus Prime Z270-A, Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2 GHz, 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200, Asus GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 6GB, Samsung NVMe SSD 960EVO 500GB, Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, 2TB WD Blue, Fractal Design Define C, Corsair H100i v2, EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G3, Acer H236HL IPS LED
Old 05-09-2003, 10:22 PM   #15
PCZ
AsusBoards Expert

Stop doing that "X" thing !!