ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 12-24-2007, 05:46 PM   #1
FateIsUnfortune

Hello World!

Hahah, generic HTML greetings to you all, and a happy holidays.! I am new here and incessent, but with necciesities. You see, I have in my possesion a computer, and it is not working. It does turn on, and post doesn't start! Please do tell me how to fix it. I've tried taking out the CMOS battery, however, it has not helped at all. Woe is me.
Keep in mind the computer worked at the end of october, that was because we replaced the motherboard after it burned out for some bazar(sp?) reason. so as you can imagine, having this new piece of equipment (everything is new on it) not working is very frustrating.

The specs are as follows:

A 3800+ AMD 64 chip, with an onboard Nvidia... Plugged into the sata drive is a 100 GB Hard drive. Additionally, I have a wireless netcard. The chip is seated properly.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

My father and I suspected the chip to be the problem (as it has failed on the other motherboard, however this new motherboard hasn't burned out, nor do i smell burning plastic as I had from the other board.) But it could be something else. Thank you for letting me post!

Happy Holidays!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]