ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 08-03-2005, 02:33 PM   #316
SupDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubZero
If they would fix that stupid proxy bug and allow communicaton over port 80 I would be folding with some work rights..

Tried it several times but it just doesn't work!!
It does qork over proxy on port 80.. It didn't use to, but it does now. The only PITA is that you will have to store your domain\user_name and password in the client.cfg It does encrypt them, but everytime you change your domain pass, you will have to change it in F@H...

Like I said, it used to not work, but all of the sudden about a year or so ago it works now.. Give it another try..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 04-01-2006, 05:20 PM   #317
Protoplasm72
Mmmm..... Folding@Home

Does anyone know who has our password to change the info on the stanford stats page. It still is using our old logo

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/...e&teamnum=1714

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Friends, Family, Religion... These are the three demons you must slay in order to succeed in business" C.M. Burns
Old 04-01-2006, 08:41 PM   #318
epicbard
mmm... bacon bits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoplasm72
Does anyone know who has our password to change the info on the stanford stats page. It still is using our old logo

I think Kongo put it there.... I dunno O_o

Old 04-01-2006, 09:19 PM   #319
Ozzie
CRS Designee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoplasm72

As founder of the folding team that would be me...and I can't tell you how many times I've tried to change it and it won't change. I have gone to the forums over there and asked for help, they've told me how to change it and it doesn't change no matter what I do.

The other banner that is current I can change just by uploading a different image with the same name and that works fine, but not this one...

Let me try again once...

EDIT 1: ok...the image I have showing is updated, but on the folding site it isn't.
I redid it yet again to see if it will changeover.

EDIT 2: Well what do you know...it finally took...

Change is the only constant in life

Last edited by Ozzie; 04-01-2006 at 09:30 PM..
Old 04-02-2006, 02:59 PM   #320
Ozzie
CRS Designee

...so if anyone is fond of a different banner, just speak up...

Old 04-02-2006, 03:36 PM   #321
Protoplasm72
Mmmm..... Folding@Home

Nice job.

That banner is a lot better but I thought you'd put up the main abxzone logo from the header on all the pages.

"Friends, Family, Religion... These are the three demons you must slay in order to succeed in business" C.M. Burns
Old 04-02-2006, 04:04 PM   #322
Ozzie
CRS Designee

Thank you sir...

What I would like is a folding banner for those sites that has a 'come join us' slogan in it...you know...for the other teams looking in on us...

Last edited by Ozzie; 04-02-2006 at 04:14 PM..
Old 07-11-2006, 11:34 AM   #323
blizz
ABX Folding Team

Just started folding this morning on my p4 2.8GHZ system!
Old 07-11-2006, 11:42 AM   #324
Protoplasm72
Mmmm..... Folding@Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizz
Welcome aboard Blizz

Old 07-11-2006, 11:43 AM   #325
EJD3

welcome to the fold blizz !

e
Old 07-11-2006, 11:48 AM   #326
h20-ski

Welcome to the team. *looks at both of my rigs completely disassembled and cries * Hopefully I can get them up and running by the end of the week.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:48 AM   #327
fvbounty

Welcome to the wonderful world of Folding
Asus ROG RAMPAGE VI APEX - Intel I7 7820K Cooled by Noctua NH D15S - 32 Gigs Corsair Dominator Platinum CMD32GX4M4A2666C15 - Asus GTX 980 TI Strix - Intel Optane 900P 280 gig for OS - Samsung 950 Pro 512 Gig Steam Library - Samsung 840 EVO 500 gig data - 1 TB WD Black data - Corsair 540 case with Corsair HXi750 PS - Dell UltraSharp U3415W 34" monitor - HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Keyboard - Mionix Naos 7000 mouse - AudioEngine A5+ Speakers - Sennheiser GSX 1000 USB sound card - AKG 7XX Red Limited Edition Headphones ....and some other stuff!

Old 07-11-2006, 11:49 AM   #328
VSEKH
Fold for ABX

Quote:
Welcome to the team and thanks for your contribution!!
Folding Rig:Gigabyte GA-P35-DQ6, QX9650 cooled with a Zalman 9700NT, Powercolor X300SE, Audigy2zs, 4G DDR2-800 Mushkin memory, Plextor PX-760, Pair of 74GB WD Raptors in Raid0 & Seagate 750GB SATA drives, PC Power & Cooling 610 watt PSU, Coolermaster Cosmos case

Gaming Rig: Asus Maximus Formula SE, Intel QX9650 cooled with a Zalman 9700NT, EVGA 8800GTX, 4GB of GSkill DDR2-1000, Audigy XFi fatality, Samsung 203B, Pair of 150GB WD Raptors in Raid0 & 1TB Hitachi Sata hard drives, PC Power & Cooling 750 watt PSU, Coolermaster Stacker STC-T01 case

Old 07-11-2006, 12:21 PM   #329
Ozzie
CRS Designee

Quote:
Welcome to our folding team blizz...

One of the perks is you can have an avatar as soon as you complete a couple folding units. Just let me know and I'll change your settings enabling avatars for you. Are you folding for a team, or under your username?

Old 07-11-2006, 09:51 PM   #330
blizz
ABX Folding Team

Thanks guys looks like there is a great community out there and it will be awsome! I am folding with the team number 1714. It says my first WU will be completed by Thursday the 13th or the 14th.