ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 11-19-2006, 12:06 PM   #1
Kimbo

Question windows dosbox font size

if you open a dos box in win98 and prior it is "full size" with nt/xp (i'm not actually even sure if not only starting with xp, anyway) the dos box is set to double the size. now i don't mean the actual window, because i always use it full screen (alt+enter). i mean the font size bit. is there a command to make it "standard" ? i know it can be because when i use some older dos based stuff sometimes when i exit them it keeps that older and proper full size. it's the same as the alt+f9 command from xtree/ztree where it shrinks the font so you can se more on screen. but xp uses the smaller one by default. am i making myself clear enough ?

i tried different font settings and stuff in the properties of my dos box shortcut but nothing is like the older boxes.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 11-19-2006, 01:00 PM   #2
yamawho
Linux user

Hold down the atl key and press enter.

You can also go into the properties of the shortcut and have it run at full screen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:52 AM   #3
Kimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
now i don't mean the actual window, because i always use it full screen (alt+enter).