ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 04-28-2003, 02:46 AM   #1
Dark Aegis

Talking **Trumpets Blare**

Hail Lords of Folding!

I beseech thee to accept my P3 733 in the ongoing struggle against "the Crunch."

As a token of good faith I have taken the initiative and already submitted my first WU to your cause with another WU to be completed the eve of the 28th.

I have had visions that a P4 2.6 will emerge from the area surrounding the Canterwoods. I hope to capture this beast within the next month and provide you with another ally to the cause.

I have complete confidence that our combined FORCEASMs and ADVMETHODS will allow us to be victorious against "the Crunch" though the war will be a long one indeed.

Dark_Aegis

..feh, I really need to learn how to separate fantasy from reality
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 04-28-2003, 03:26 AM   #2
SupDawg

Glad to have you on the team. We thank you very much for joining our great team!!

Happy Folding!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-28-2003, 08:01 AM   #3
Mikki

LOL! Welcome to the team mate!
Old 04-28-2003, 08:17 AM   #4
KingTermite
The Shade of Lazarus

Well met, Dark Ageis !

Thou knowest well how to please the Lords of Folding. Hold thy banner high and herald to the land that you fight for right on the side of Asusboards under the justice of King CJ.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bye Bye ABXZone.....Rest In Peace.
Old 04-28-2003, 10:18 AM   #5
RotorHead
It's Hot! Damn HOT!

Vary fitting

Technically this is a search for the Holy Grail

Welcome aboard

RH
Old 04-28-2003, 10:40 AM   #6
pointreyes
The race for quality has no finish line- so technically, it's more like a death march.

Dark Aegis, you can wave more than one banner through AB. You can join a troop of warriors within AB. There are four troops amongst AB and two of them them are in friendly competition, these two troops are led by the Lords Mikki and XJ. Another team is led by a Chief, commonly known as SLM Crew Chief. And the last team is simply a group of poor souls that try to help because they cannot be part of the other teams due to their hardware. That team is led by the devilish, but rather handsome, pointreyes.

You can be part of one of the troops/teams and have a second banner. You can check out what the teams are from my web site:
http://members.dsl-only.net/~pointreyes/

BTW: Regarding, "I really need to learn how to separate fantasy from reality." - What are you talking about?

Old 04-28-2003, 03:38 PM   #7
Dark Aegis

Smile Well Met

Well met! A finer reception a man could not ask for. :wave2:

Quote:
Originally posted by RotorHead

Technically this is a search for the Holy Grail
Aye, verily, the Holy Grail securely rests in the hands of "the Crunch."

Quote:
Originally posted by KingTermite

Hold thy banner high and herald to the land that you fight for right on the side of Asusboards under the justice of King CJ.
Quote:
Originally posted by pointreyes

Dark Aegis, you can wave more than one banner through AB. You can join a troop of warriors within AB. There are four troops amongst AB and two of them them are in friendly competition, these two troops are led by the Lords Mikki and XJ. Another team is led by a Chief, commonly known as SLM Crew Chief. And the last team is simply a group of poor souls that try to help because they cannot be part of the other teams due to their hardware. That team is led by the devilish, but rather handsome, pointreyes.
Mikki, XJ, SLM Crew Chief and pointreyes... all accomplished leaders and stalwart fellows to be sure. Their units Teams P4 and Athlon Power, CUSL2 and Beggin for Power are comprised of people of chivalry and valor and as a whole they make the Kingdom of Asusboards the finest kingdom in all the lands I have seen.

Be that as it may, my prideful soul leads me to stand on the platform of personal accomplishment. In the future I may consider joining your elite ranks. Be assured that my banner does fly for AB and that I offer my sword hand to King CJ.

But, come, let us speak no more of this tonight. Instead, let us feast on fine gruel and fill ourselves with mead and ale. Get a good night's sleep my fellows for tomorrow and many morns after will test our very mettle.

Dark Aegis

..if "the Crunch" had a navy, do you think their leader would be Captain Crunch? ..shudder..
Old 04-28-2003, 03:49 PM   #8
Mikki

hehe...I love this thread....

---a fantasy fan
Old 04-28-2003, 04:58 PM   #9
Camel_abx
Krusty

Welcome Sir Dark Aegis

May your cup runnith over!

Old 04-28-2003, 05:08 PM   #10
pointreyes
The race for quality has no finish line- so technically, it's more like a death march.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mikki
hehe...I love this thread....

---a fantasy fan
Well, that's inconceiveable!

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Buuuuuurrrrrpppppp! Goo uuurrrrppp ddd beee *hiccup * er.

Old 04-28-2003, 08:11 PM   #11
Cold Generation
Son of November

Welcome aboard my friend!

My first (!) WU is just about to be finished.

I have reinstalled the programs (don't ask why) three times, so really I have like 3 WU's or something. LOL!
3DMark03:
3DMark01:

PCMark02:

GLExcess:
AquaMark3:
Old 04-29-2003, 04:30 AM   #12
Mikki

Quote:
Originally posted by pointreyes
Well, that's inconceiveable!

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Buuuuuurrrrrpppppp! Goo uuurrrrppp ddd beee *hiccup * er.