ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 05-26-2004, 11:56 AM   #106
DeMenAce
GOD is LOVE

Well,

I finally got the PC at work to Fold hidden. It isn't much of a Folder at only 633. But this celery is on all the time, so I thought I would put it to good use.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 05-27-2004, 04:50 PM   #107
DeMenAce
GOD is LOVE

Well, I had to shut it down after 2 WUs... Slowing this little PC to a crawl.

FOLD ON!

Old 05-27-2004, 05:22 PM   #108
Noah_abx
I Fold! (for ABX)

Quote:
Originally Posted by specter
Alright, finaly got the P4 2.4Ghz box at the office folding for this team. Its the network that disconnects a lot...
Heh, I guess we are forgetting the point of this team then? I wouldn't call a 2.4ghz p4 beggin' for power yet

The Fold needs your help!

Old 05-29-2004, 04:43 PM   #109
Underwater Mike

I put my wife's 1.2GHz P3 on the Beggin_For_Power_Team roster. Hope it doesn't melt down.