ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 01-09-2004, 11:29 AM   #1
Aggemam

Unhappy 3 Units lost...

During the last month or so, I've lost 3 units because I've been exceeding the various units deadlines. This is strange because I've been connected several times, during that period. Every time I just get a new unit, it doesn't send the one's I've completed!? I use the DOS client. Has anyone else had this experience?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 01-10-2004, 02:16 AM   #2
SupDawg

Re: 3 Units lost...

Quote:
Originally posted by Aggemam
During the last month or so, I've lost 3 units because I've been exceeding the various units deadlines. This is strange because I've been connected several times, during that period. Every time I just get a new unit, it doesn't send the one's I've completed!? I use the DOS client. Has anyone else had this experience?
Yes, I had the problem for a week or two. Come to find out it was my cable modem going bad. Have you tried to call your ISP?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-10-2004, 04:27 AM   #3
Aggemam

I have not. Unfortunatly I'm still on a modem. Although it's slow, it is working properly. - I guess I have just been unlucky.

Old 01-10-2004, 08:43 AM   #4
Ozzie
CRS Designee

that avatar just kills me...I keep trying to figure out what he's singing...

Change is the only constant in life

Old 01-10-2004, 09:01 AM   #5
grsamf

Quote:
Originally posted by Ozzie
that avatar just kills me...I keep trying to figure out what he's singing...
It's very obvious. You need to take lip-reading lessons.
Old 01-10-2004, 09:42 AM   #6
Ozzie
CRS Designee

I think I can do a pretty fair job...all those censored politicians on tv...

...but everytime I see it, that Italian song starts going through my head..."oh me oh my oh...oh son o'mea..." - not very good, but you get the point...

Change is the only constant in life

Old 01-10-2004, 04:41 PM   #7
Aggemam

Quote:
Originally posted by Ozzie
I think I can do a pretty fair job...all those censored politicians on tv...

...but everytime I see it, that Italian song starts going through my head..."oh me oh my oh...oh son o'mea..." - not very good, but you get the point...
- I believe your guess, is as good as any's... Personally I think he's imitating the swedish Elvis look-alike and performer Eilert Pilarm. - Now there's a funny guy.

Eilert Pilarm

Old 01-10-2004, 05:06 PM   #8
hansmas
AsusBoards Smurf

Had to look at what this guy was. Had never heard of him though I live in Sweden. Hes even got an official website where you can listen to his music. http://eilertpilarm.to/