ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 07-04-2007, 10:37 PM   #16
fury

Yeah, I didn't realize that at first when I took a gander at the team listings. I wondered how it was possible you were getting such high production, then I looked in a little closer and saw that the #1 individual contributor is a whole college :P

So, would y'all be willing to let the team name be changed to add the [M] or some other form of recognition in exchange for all reasonable effort to move all Gen[M]ay team members over?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 07-08-2007, 02:04 AM   #17
Feigned

I don't care what's done. I only have a few machines.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:14 PM   #18
fvineyard

I am not opposed to changing the Team name to reflect the merger of the two teams. The more members the better.

Now if only I could figure out why my quad is getting zero points for the last few days

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:14 PM   #19
softball_dude28

Gotta say guys... I don't rule the roost around the team, but we won't/can't change all the machines to different team names.. and don't see a forseeable time that we could do something like that. We have daily chores at work that occupy the vast majority of our days. If thats an issue that affects the merger let us know and we'll gracefully bow out and let the 2 teams proceed as a new team!

Thanks!!

--Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--- Eastms.edu ---
softball_dude28 , Darth_Opus , Coolpup32 , Hippie
Old 07-13-2007, 09:24 PM   #20
Ozzie
CRS Designee

Hey softball_dude28... ...good to see you again.
I do believe it was discussed with our new owner and it was decided to leave well enough alone.
I referred to your situation specifically....

Our ABX Team will continue to prosper and hopefully pick up some new members.

Change is the only constant in life

Old 07-13-2007, 09:33 PM   #21
fvbounty

I'll keep folding for ABX but not for anyone else....This is ABX isn't it...
Asus ROG RAMPAGE VI APEX, Intel I7 7820K Cooled by Noctua NH D15S, 32 Gigs Corsair Dominator Platinum CMD32GX4M4A2666C15, Asus GTX 980 TI Strix, Samsung 950 Pro 512 Gig NVMe SSD W10 PRO, Samsung 840 EVO 500 gig data, 1 TB WD Black data, Corsair 540 case with Corsair HXi750 PS, Dell UltraSharp U3415W 34" monitor, Ducky Shine 5 RGB Keyboard, Mionix Naos 7000 mouse, AudioEngine A5+ Speakers driven by Asus Xonar U7 MKII USB sound card, AKG 7XX Red Limited Edition Headphones ....and some other stuff!

Old 07-13-2007, 09:35 PM   #22
Ozzie
CRS Designee

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvbounty View Post
I'll keep folding for ABX but not for anyone else....This is ABX isn't it...
Hmmm...let me look...YUPPER!

Old 10-10-2008, 08:38 PM   #23
Ozzie
CRS Designee

Re: Genmay.com and ABXZone F@H Together?

...just a little old bump due to possible reconsideration...

Old 10-13-2008, 04:51 PM   #24
VSEKH
Fold for ABX

Re: Genmay.com and ABXZone F@H Together?

I'm okay with adding the [M] in the team name if Stanford will allow us to just add this to the current name and leave the team #1714 alone if this will get the Genmay folks to switch over. If Stanford allows us to leave team #1714 alone, this will save the current users from having to do anything and leave the points alone.
Folding Rig:Gigabyte GA-P35-DQ6, QX9650 cooled with a Zalman 9700NT, Powercolor X300SE, Audigy2zs, 4G DDR2-800 Mushkin memory, Plextor PX-760, Pair of 74GB WD Raptors in Raid0 & Seagate 750GB SATA drives, PC Power & Cooling 610 watt PSU, Coolermaster Cosmos case

Gaming Rig: Asus Maximus Formula SE, Intel QX9650 cooled with a Zalman 9700NT, EVGA 8800GTX, 4GB of GSkill DDR2-1000, Audigy XFi fatality, Samsung 203B, Pair of 150GB WD Raptors in Raid0 & 1TB Hitachi Sata hard drives, PC Power & Cooling 750 watt PSU, Coolermaster Stacker STC-T01 case