ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 11-22-2008, 01:47 AM   #1
plainman007

Running an application frameless, help wanted

Hi,

Can someone here who knows programming guide me or help me write a few lines of code to prevent the mouse from moving onto the min, max and close buttons of an application. I have a pc which will be running this 1 software for lighting control. I know all other elements on how to force it to run full screen and how to deactivate the ctr+alt+del and ctrl+f4 commands so that window doesnt get closed. Since its a mission critical system i would like them not to even be able to close the application by clicking the titlebar buttons. Since we cant alter the nature of the existing software i thought the best way would be to run a small .exe file as a background program that prevents the mouse from going onto the title bar area. In other words limit the mouse movement so that it cant enter that area. Hence the operator cant click the close buttons. Can someone here who knows how to write this in C+ or java (or maybe VB) help me out ?

Thanks in advance.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]