ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 03-24-2008, 01:50 PM   #1
dtp311

Desktop image after reboot

My picture I have chosen for the desktop does not stay after a reboot. The screen is solid black when it omes up. Any suggestions?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 12-05-2008, 12:38 PM   #2
seoceo2008

Arrow Warhammer The bet of two new players

Canít they? Of course they can! They bought WoW CD Key to join the World of Warcraft to enjoy themselves with their friends and teammates while not just enjoy it themselves only. They wanna communicate with others. They wanna play World of Warcraft with others. If there are just hundreds of people who bought CD Key, who can they play with? In that condition, does World of Warcraft MMORPG or PC game? For both Blizzard and WoW Wrath of the Lich King players, the more people bought World of Warcraft CD Key, the better they feel. Canít they?The two men both like the feeling of success. So their decide to bet who could play up to the top of warhammer online.At the beginning their level both lower because they did not play any game. The smart girl think of a good idea which is to find a website operate Warhammer power leveling, furthermore, she please her friend help her to choose an authority website engage in it, since she buy Warhammer Online power leveling, the level of her game increased step by step, and she permeated in the prospective success. the boy honest but not stupid, he find this but still not find War power leveling website, the reason is that he wanna to enjoy the exciting of the game brings.At last, although the girl is success, the girl still acknowledge the corn because the boyís honest and insisting spirit stricked her, and they decided to play game by theirself.now ,the new bet begins.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:41 PM   #3
sneakersupplier

Unhappy the bbs very good!

Thanks,i like it!wellcome to this forum
Old 06-23-2009, 03:07 AM   #4
dvdreplication

I am not sure about your problem. I can't say anything. I feel sorry for that.