ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 07-01-2014, 11:10 PM   #31
traveler
Where to next?

Ahhhhhh ... finally ... my first experience in Cyrodiil and the Alliance Wars.

Yes ... I will need to get a horse for Cyrodiil. The place is HUGE!

Now ... Back to my first Cyrodiil experience. .... After doing the Daggerfall Covenant orientation quests, I found myself at one of the Daggerfall Covenant forts somewhere. That's my Alliance. So ... I opened the map window to see exactly where I was and I noticed an Elder Scroll Icon slowly moving on the map towards the north on the road just outside the Fort where I was!!! COOL!!! LET ME CHECK THIS OUT!!! I exited the Fort and ran to the road just in time to see four or five horses galloping at top speed from the south. As they approached, I noticed they were Aldmeri Dominion ... the enemy had stolen an Elder Scroll and was racing back to one of their Scroll sites to keep and defend it. So I said "Why not?" and took out my bow. I did a full draw plus extra power and released the arrow just as they passed. WHAM!!! I knocked him off his horse. Was he plssed!!! He dropped the scroll. One of his buddies picked it up and continued with the gallop away to the north. But ....... well ....... The fight was short between me and the level V12 Aldmeri Dominion soldier. I was only level 37 at that moment. But I must have scored an amazing amount of Alliance Points from that encounter, because I had lots of points when I looked next.

(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 07-02-2014, 07:53 AM   #32
zapionics<alt>
&lt;unknown level&gt;

Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler View Post
.... well ....... The fight was short between me and the level V12 Aldmeri Dominion soldier. I was only level 37 at that moment. But I must have scored an amazing amount of Alliance Points from that encounter, because I had lots of points when I looked next.
Lol, sounds like you're really enjoying it trav. If i ever get some time i'm gonna get into it.
Why not avoid the ads by joining the 'Zone today? The site is mostly ad free for members!

"You Cannot Hide..."
Old 07-04-2014, 12:28 AM   #33
traveler
Where to next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapionics<alt> View Post
Lol, sounds like you're really enjoying it trav. If i ever get some time i'm gonna get into it.
Go for it zap !!!

When you get online, let's Friend-up, and Group-up, and maybe even Guild-up.

Old 07-18-2014, 08:54 PM   #34
traveler
Where to next?

On Sale --- ElderScrollsOnline --- 50% Off

STEAM is selling ESO at 50% off for the next three days.

Old 07-19-2014, 12:09 PM   #35
PeterT
CUSL2 > Sabertooth Z87

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler View Post
On Sale --- ElderScrollsOnline --- 50% Off

STEAM is selling ESO at 50% off for the next three days.

And it includes some special dog as well. My daughter is ****** because she paid full price when it was released and got a crab. LOL!
Z87, i7-4770K, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 970 4GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD
Antec SOLO II, Corsair TX650M, Asus ROG Crossblade Ranger, AMD A10-7890K, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, Asus R9 270X DirectCU II TOP 2GB,

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD
Antec SOLO, Corsair TX650, Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P, Intel Q9550, 4x2GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800,
EVGA GTX560Ti SC 1GB, Asus U3S6, Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD
Mobile:
Acer Aspire V5-552G-x852, AMD A10-5757M, Radeon 8750M 2GB, 2x4GB DDR3,
Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD
Acer Aspire V3-551G-X419, AMD A10-4600M, Radeon 7670M 2GB, 2x4GB Corsair DDR3 1333, Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD

Asus Eee PC 1215B-PU17, AMD E-350, 2x4GB Corsair DDR3 1333, OCZ Vertex 2 120GB SSD

Old 07-19-2014, 01:01 PM   #36
dadodi

I liked his quality graphics such unequal hope this game too
Old 07-24-2014, 06:10 PM   #37
traveler
Where to next?

My ESO guild just made the front page of the ElderScrollsOnline website.

Here is the front page link (same as link posted above) ---> http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us

HERE IS THE GUILD link from the front page ---> http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en...oak-and-dagger

Check out the story of the battle in Cyrodiil. It's under the question: What is your favorite or most memorable moment as a guild so far in ESO?

Old 01-16-2015, 06:46 PM   #38
traveler
Where to next?

Here we are, ten months after game release.

I have played 1499 hours per the in game clock. I apologize for not making more posts and screenshots here but it seemed like no one was playing ESO or was interested.

And after all this time I feel like I've completed about 80% of the game.

Old 04-05-2015, 02:01 PM   #39
JohnD212

Did they ever get any kind of Auction house feature besides the Guild Auction house? The crafting in that game is so enormous but to only be able to sell to a guild you belong to just seemed so limiting. There are so many dead guilds that it makes it hard to find one where you can actually make and sell stuff. It's what pushed me away. Oh and the shared inventory across all your characters. That made it impossible to sample various crafting skills without seriously running out space.
Old 04-19-2015, 05:46 PM   #40
traveler
Where to next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnD212 View Post
Did they ever get any kind of Auction house feature besides the Guild Auction house? The crafting in that game is so enormous but to only be able to sell to a guild you belong to just seemed so limiting. There are so many dead guilds that it makes it hard to find one where you can actually make and sell stuff. It's what pushed me away. Oh and the shared inventory across all your characters. That made it impossible to sample various crafting skills without seriously running out space.
Hey John! Welcome to the ABX forums!

I sell massive amounts of items. Things get sold daily for me.

Join a major Trading Guild with a public Trading Store. The Public knows where the store is and where to go to buy. I belong to two. They are limited to 500 members but players drop out and join daily so you should not have a problem getting into one.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:49 PM   #41
traveler
Where to next?

Is anyone playing in the totally free to play "weekend" event this weekend? The "weekend" started Wednesday the 16th at midnight. I don't know when it ends.

Old 02-10-2016, 12:17 PM   #42
traveler
Where to next?

~~~~~~~ Thieves Guild ~~~~~~~

The new Thieves Guild will be available on March 7.

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en...c/thievesguild

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en...ide-the-basics

Old 06-02-2016, 05:47 PM   #43
traveler
Where to next?

~~~~~~~ Dark Brotherhood ~~~~~~~

The new Dark Brotherhood DLC was released this week.

Downloading it now.

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en...ood-first-look

Old 07-26-2017, 10:12 AM   #44
traveler
Where to next?

Ok ... who is doing Elder Scrolls Online now?

The Mid Year Mayhem Festival is going on now. Lots of stuff happening that one does not get in a single player game.