ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 08-15-2014, 10:39 AM   #1
Razorback

Star Citizen

Any Wing Commander series fans should check this out. They have released a few s/w beta packages to test.

Roberts Space Industries
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 08-15-2014, 11:22 AM   #2
Sir Skully
ABX Knight

Re: Star Citizen

Hey bud, good to see ya...
Right now I'm messing with BattleField 4 on a 4k monitor its
the best I've seem in game graphics... Hope all is well with you,
and yours...
VENGEANCE® RGB 32GB
OPTANE SSD-9 480G
SAMSUNG PRO 960 1tb M.2
MountainMods UFO case
Corsair 1200i watt psu
SAMSUNG 34" curved monitor
AudioEngine speakers
Ducky keyboard
ROG SPATHA gaming mouse

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 03:15 PM   #3
Razorback

Always good seeing you too. Hope you and the family are well also.
I see you are running SLI now. Is it a pretty stable setup? Those 780s must really scream.
Old 01-04-2016, 09:17 PM   #4
phalinx
The SilentSentinel

yep just joined up in RSI SC. I'm letting my EVE online account laps. My brother and I are in SC under DRKSS (Dark Secrets). yarr..

I like the idea of paying for a package and no monthly fees. I think Elite Dangerous is based on the same format.

Cheers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-04-2016, 09:25 PM   #5
Sandog

Welcome back!
Windows 10 Pro / Corsair 760T Arctic White / ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI APEX / Intel i7-7820X / ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-11GBPS / Corsair Dominator Platinum ROG Edition 32GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 / SeaSonic Prime 750W Titanium / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q / Intel Optane SSD 900P 480GB / Samsung 850 Pro 1TB / Ducky YoTS / ASUS ROG GLADIUS II / ASUS Essence STX / Audioengine HDP6, N22, S8 / AKG K712 PRO

Old 01-04-2016, 09:36 PM   #6
phalinx
The SilentSentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandog View Post
Welcome back!
Thanks Sandog It's been a while..

I have an account with RSI atm. However, I'm also looking at Elite Dangerous as well. I might pick it up as well...looks interesting 07

Old 03-11-2016, 04:42 AM   #7
ASharpEdge

I am not touching Star Citizen with a 39 and a half foot pole!!!!

ARE THEY INSANE WITH THOSE PRICES!!!! I mean really? They got bucket loads of cash from the kickstarter and still it is the MOST EXPENSIVE GAME I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Why are people not yelling and screaming about these prices??

$45 just to start playing....People have no idea how much they will have to fork out to continue to play. If I had money I would probably stay away also. Just because it is SO VERY WRONG!