ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 02-07-2016, 10:59 AM   #1
Sandog

Chipset Software Resource.

Hey guys I have some good reading for you. I found an excellent resource for chipset, IRST, and IMEI drivers that explains their revisions and other info.

Fernando's Win-RAID Forum (Storage Drivers - BIOS Modding)

I have read several of Fernando's post and he is very in-the-know on these topics. I invite all of you to read the first post (updated) in each thread and to pay close attention.

Here is the latest chipset.
Other Drivers (= INF files)
It is interesting that all the Chipset Software Installation Utility does is rename devices or point to drivers to rid Device Manager of yellow asterisks. They contain no drivers. There is the latest version and the extracted version where you can point to your specific chipset/CPU folder.

Here is the latest IRST and explanations.
Which are the Intel AHCI/RAID drivers?

Here is the best Intel Management Engine Interface drivers/software. I am holding off on these. These were necessary when I had my ASUS WS boards but not so much with the X99's. BTW, desktop uses v1.5M and corporate systems use v5M.
Intel Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware System Tools

Here is a thread on Intel IME you may want to check out.
Intel Management Engine Interface, is it needed?
Windows 10 Pro / Corsair 760T Arctic White / ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI APEX / Intel i7-7820X / ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-11GBPS / Corsair Dominator Platinum ROG Edition 32GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 / SeaSonic Prime 750W Titanium / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q / Intel Optane SSD 900P 480GB / Samsung 850 Pro 1TB / Ducky YoTS / ASUS ROG GLADIUS II / ASUS Essence STX / Audioengine HDP6, N22, S8 / AKG K712 PRO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]