RTF, BMP, ICO, WMF, and EMF files
- Support for unlimited size ZIP archives
- Create ZIP and CAB self-extracting archives
- Repair corrupted ZIP archives
- Extract multiple archives at the same time
- Create automated file backup scripts
- Upload archives directly to FTP sites
- Encrypt archives using 4 different methods

I thought Ultimate ZIP was good; but this is the best yet and only $19.95 if you decide to buy it. LINK

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Miles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Intel 4690k| ASUS Z97 sabertooth| 16GB Kingston DDR3|ASUS GTX 970|Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD | 1 - Seagate 2 TB Barracuda ES | Seasonic 650 watt Gold PSU|Fractal Design Arc Midi rev 2| Windows 7 64-bit Professional | Eizo CX-241
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 12-13-2002, 05:50 PM   #47
Miles

HoverWeather is a new freeware app that will display the current weather on the desktop. Displayed are location, local time, weather conditions and temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit). HoverWeather is also capable of displaying tomorrow´s weather forecast. LINK

Miles

Intel 4690k| ASUS Z97 sabertooth| 16GB Kingston DDR3|ASUS GTX 970|Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD | 1 - Seagate 2 TB Barracuda ES | Seasonic 650 watt Gold PSU|Fractal Design Arc Midi rev 2| Windows 7 64-bit Professional | Eizo CX-241
Old 12-14-2002, 08:31 AM   #48
DeMenAce
GOD is LOVE

I think I like the ease of Crazy Browser better. I know I like the full screen function of CB very much. Just tabs at the top and nothing but the page! Makes reading more enjoyable! Viewing too !

Old 12-14-2002, 05:08 PM   #49
jazdale

Doncha just hate it when you get used to crazy browser and then try to use the middle button on someone elses PC
Old 12-16-2002, 02:50 PM   #50
Stigmatic
Scooby Doo Where are You?

Quote:
Originally posted by milesc3
Check out this LINK
damn thanks for that link.. lots of things there i have been looking for

Old 12-16-2002, 03:37 PM   #51
SubZero

Any more cool tools around???
Old 12-16-2002, 05:51 PM   #52
Miles

Hi Subzero,

Check out the link that I posted, probably 1000 or more there

Miles

Old 12-19-2002, 06:32 PM   #53
SubZero

Yeah you are right! Great post buddy!

I guess you just managed to kill this thread with one post!

Quote:
Hi Subzero,

Check out the link that I posted, probably 1000 or more there
Old 01-02-2003, 07:56 PM   #54
Firestorm
Eh?

I've been using this great utility since the late 90's called Media Changer Deluxe. It runs in the Tasktray and what it can do is change your desktop theme, your sound alerts, desktop wallpaper, screen saver, all at times that you can set yourself, like every hour, on startup, etc. Fully customizable so you can have some items change more often than others, or not have certain items change at all. It's nice to not have the same alert sounds and wallpaper all the time...makes everyday computing just a little more fun and different.

Unfortunately, Swoosie Software, the company that made it, is no more. They were actually just a couple of guys developing software on the side outside of their full time jobs. I've used this software through a few versions and since Windows 95. The last version released in 1999 still works like a charm, even in Windows XP!
ATI All-In-Wonder Radeon 8500DV
Adaptec AHA-2940U2W SCSI
120GB Western Digital Special Edition, 30GB Maxtor, 18GB Seagate SCSI
Pioneer DVR-105 DVD-RW, Plextor PX-W1210S SCSI CD-RW, Iomega Zip 100 ATAPI, Iomega Jaz 2GB SCSI

Acura EL forum mod at
Old 01-02-2003, 10:32 PM   #55
jc14all
SCSI Nut

Clean off your icons on the desktop, package them in a folder(s) on the quick launch tool bar. This is really neat. I have it and am still finding neat goodies that it can do.

http://www.truelaunchbar.com/

Old 01-02-2003, 10:42 PM   #56
Andrew266
AB Expert (Not English)

evidence eliminator a little expensive but you dont mind when you got friends up in high places lol shhhhh..... deletes everyting and overites the file like a bunch of times had to get it because my old delted files were mixing in with music videos and it was very annoying
Old 01-02-2003, 10:53 PM   #57
Xtraneous
83.2351%DysfunctionalGeeK

Xinox software's Jcreator.
It's a great Java IDE, lots of *Nifty* features.
www.jcreator.com

There is a free, and a pay version, and I have no problems with the free one!

Formerly 83.2347%DysfunctionalGeeK... it upped after
incident
Old 01-02-2003, 11:41 PM   #58
epicbard
mmm... bacon bits

Utility: Samurize

URL: www.samurize.com

Desc: "Samurize is a program that with low resorces (about CPU: <1.0% on a Celeron 600) displays information from PerfMon and lots of other info, right to your desktop. It's higly configurable to suit every need."

My take: This suka can even monitor my heart and cholesterol level and present it in a nice progress bar and histogram (given the right plugin and setup). ALL in all this thing does it all.

Old 01-03-2003, 02:24 AM   #59
SubZero

Looks promising... Couldn't test it yet because it doesn't run on Windows NT.

Quote:
Originally posted by isomer
Utility: Samurize

URL: www.samurize.com

Desc: "Samurize is a program that with low resorces (about CPU: <1.0% on a Celeron 600) displays information from PerfMon and lots of other info, right to your desktop. It's higly configurable to suit every need."

My take: This suka can even monitor my heart and cholesterol level and present it in a nice progress bar and histogram (given the right plugin and setup). ALL in all this thing does it all.
Old 01-23-2003, 03:12 PM   #60
Robert K.
If it ain't Dutch,...:)

Quote:
PowerArchiver is the ultimate archive utility for the
Windows® family of products. With a modern easy-to-use
interface, PowerArchiver provides support for most compressed
and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features
and tools. PowerArchiver is the most complete archive utility
available today.

Supports ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, TAR.GZ,
TAR.BZ2, BH, RAR, ARJ, ARC, ACE, ZOO, GZ,
BZIP2, XXE, MIME, and UUE file formats
- Includes an internal viewer that supports TXT,
RTF, BMP, ICO, WMF, and EMF files
- Support for unlimited size ZIP archives
- Create ZIP and CAB self-extracting archives
- Repair corrupted ZIP archives
- Extract multiple archives at the same time
- Create automated file backup scripts
- Upload archives directly to FTP sites
- Encrypt archives using 4 different methods

I thought Ultimate ZIP was good; but this is the best yet and only $19.95 if you decide to buy it. LINK
you've beaten me to it!! I was just thinking of adding this very good archiver to this list. Have been using this for almost 2 years now and I haven't found anything like it....

robert K.

2nd:P5N32-E-SLi | E6850 |4 x Corsair VS1GB/667D2 | Gainward Bliss 8800GT/GS 1024MB |2 Samsung Spinpoint T166 / 320GB 16MB | Samsung S203N CD/DvD |Dualboot WinXP Pro SP2 / Vista Home Premium

3rd:A6T - Turion64 X2 TL52 - 2048MB DDR2 -Go7600

Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly....