ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 01-07-2004, 09:12 AM   #76
JoeFrat
Registered

Quote:
Originally posted by traveler
The Fighters Guild dude you need to see is Hasphat Antabolis. He is downstairs in the training room and sends you to the ruins just a bit outside the town limits of Balmera. This is the first quest for the Blades. Don't forget to go back to him to get the key he finds after youfinish his quest.

You must be needing to see Sharn gra Muzgob at the Mages Guild. She (I repeat "she") is downstairs to the left as you enter the downstairs room.

She isn't there.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 01-08-2004, 01:15 AM   #77
traveler
Where to next?

There are a couple of codes that can fix this.

Try typing "RA" in the console and press enter. In order for this code to work, you must be downstairs in the Mages Guild near the area she is suppised to be which is just east of the bed area, between the stairs and the bed area. The RA stands for reset actors. Use capital letters.

The other code I can't remember right now. I'll have to go find it. It's character specific and regenerates the character..

Old 01-13-2004, 01:01 AM   #78
traveler
Where to next?

Thumbs up

Mournhold!!! City of light!!!

Old 01-13-2004, 05:32 AM   #79
count minaba
Fangtastic!

Hi traveler
I bought a copy of Morrowind when it released... I've never got around to playing it.
I'll load it on this rig and have a bash!
So much to play though.
I've not started Temple of Elemental Evil either and it's installed.
I'm 60% thru Lionheart and now have Star Wars KOTOR loaded and not started. Also got Dungeon Seige 1 and 2 on the weekend and that looks briliiant.
Anyway, you've got me inspired to do Morrowind now
Between that lot I'll be busy all 2004 and thats ignoring all the new games that will release!
cheers
The count
Old 01-13-2004, 05:53 AM   #80
TQ
You gonna throw that?

Quote:
Mournhold!!! City of light!!!

...city of magic...except for levitation. Doesn't work in Mournhold. Watch out for that Wood Elf beggar (or is it "bugger"?). Don't give him anything. He'll just want more.
Old 01-13-2004, 08:28 AM   #81
JoeFrat
Registered

Thanks Trav, the RA code worked. I've started the Fourth Trial. I had to recreate the house Dagoth cup (third trial token)because I'd already found and sold it a long time ago....lol that was a pain in the ***.
Old 01-14-2004, 08:27 AM   #82
traveler
Where to next?

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeFrat
Thanks Trav, the RA code worked. I've started the Fourth Trial. I had to recreate the house Dagoth cup (third trial token)because I'd already found and sold it a long time ago....lol that was a pain in the ***.

Glad the RA code worked for you. The characters do wander around and get stuck in places (like walking into a closet and having the door shut behind).

Sorry to hear you don't remember where you sold the House Dagoth Cup. I pick on only a half dozen favorite merchants to sell things to (unless it's something like hound meat or ash salts) just in case I need to buy something back. - BTW I never sold the Dagath Cup. I put it on the table at Caius Cosades house in Balmora as a decorative momento. Got to decorate the place he left to me somehow! I do sleep there when in Balmora.

Old 01-14-2004, 08:33 AM   #83
traveler
Where to next?

Quote:
Originally posted by TQ
...city of magic...except for levitation. Doesn't work in Mournhold. Watch out for that Wood Elf beggar (or is it "bugger"?). Don't give him anything. He'll just want more.
Yeah! Magic!

The Wood Elf begger? I'm a kind soul. I carry over seven figures of cash gold with me. Can't I give him some?

Old 01-14-2004, 08:47 AM   #84
traveler
Where to next?

Quote:
Originally posted by count minaba
Hi traveler
I bought a copy of Morrowind when it released... I've never got around to playing it.
I'll load it on this rig and have a bash!
So much to play though.
I've not started Temple of Elemental Evil either and it's installed.
I'm 60% thru Lionheart and now have Star Wars KOTOR loaded and not started. Also got Dungeon Seige 1 and 2 on the weekend and that looks briliiant.
Anyway, you've got me inspired to do Morrowind now
Between that lot I'll be busy all 2004 and thats ignoring all the new games that will release!
cheers
The count

Sounds like fun count.

Let us know how Morrowind is going for you. Tell us when you take down your first Golden Saint.

Old 01-14-2004, 08:58 AM   #85
TQ
You gonna throw that?

Quote:
Yeah! Magic!

The Wood Elf begger? I'm a kind soul. I carry over seven figures of cash gold with me. Can't I give him some?

You'll just be pissing your money away. He keeps asking for more and then when you finally decide you've given enough he becomes angry and threatening.
He storms off and meets with some sort of success, then after some time, returns to wait for you in full ebony armor with some sort of spell that gives him 100 points of luck.
He's much harder to kill than anything you've faced previously and even then he isn't the hardest to kill in Tribunal.
Old 01-14-2004, 05:22 PM   #86
traveler
Where to next?

Really ???

How does he compare to the Altmer trainers or the goblin Warlords?

Old 01-14-2004, 05:42 PM   #87
TQ
You gonna throw that?

Girly-men! Truly, he's a bitter bad *** with a major mad-on for your character...but he's a runner-up compared to...well, you'll have to wait and see.
Old 01-18-2004, 02:12 PM   #88
traveler
Where to next?

Thumbs up

I'm back from ClockWork City !!!

Old 01-18-2004, 02:28 PM   #89
traveler
Where to next?

Quote:
Originally posted by TQ
Girly-men! Truly, he's a bitter bad *** with a major mad-on for your character...but he's a runner-up compared to...well, you'll have to wait and see.

I will have to take him on. So far I've been bypassing him.

Karrod was a bit easier than I expected. He was no pushover though.

The "Missing Hand" was a very tough fight.

And then Almalexia ! That was a tough fight! Good thing I had the Boots of Blinding Speed for that one.

Now that I'm back from a "private quest" (I promised my favorite weapons merchant Daron I would bring him a complete set of Dark Brotherhood armor), I will have to take on that Wood Elf Gaenor now and see what he's made of.

Old 01-18-2004, 11:17 PM   #90
traveler
Where to next?

D@MN!!! I forgot to soultrap Almalexia!!!

I wonder if it's worth going back and replaying?