ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 12-23-2004, 09:50 PM   #1
Sir Skully
ABX Knight

Sir Skully & star dust.....****

I thought I'd ask a favor of ya'll as children of the stars to reach into your bag of star dust. That star dust of love and forgiveness, sprinkle it liberally over our ABXzone home. Let this star dust dissolve any and all ill feelings toward one another. If we must label one another let it be friend, family is another good one! You want ABXzone to be the best of the best. Then look for the solutions among friends and the ABX family. Not us and them, there is much mojo in the * all * of ABXzone. Come my friends, my ABX family, follow grandpa Skully as he sprinkles the star dust of love and forgiveness over ABXzone. Reach into that bag * now * add your star dust with ole Skully to make one powerful mojo! I for you, you for me, we together, will be the great ABXzone!! The very best place on the internet, for friends, family, and good technical advice/help. This my stardust is spelling out in the heavens above ABXzone *** I LOVE YOU ALL *** Sir Skully
16 gig Corsair Dominators
Intel 750 PCIe 1.2TB
MountainMods UFO case
2-water loops...
Corsair 1000w psu
Dell 34" curved monitor
AudioEngine speakers
Ducky keyboard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sir Skully; 03-03-2012 at 07:45 PM..
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 12-23-2004, 10:00 PM   #2
sammy2066
ABX Public Relations

my best wishes to abx ..... may it prosper year after year ....
Most users ever online was 1,377, 04-19-2006 at 10:31 PM.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-23-2004, 10:03 PM   #3
Tapir
Wisdom Will Always Linger

There is no better time than now. I agree, let us put aside all those little things that bother us and come together - all 25,335 of us members - as one big family. The only problems we should deal with are those that members bring in for solutions, tech or personal.

I am personally glad I joined and stayed.
You need to have the right question to obtain the right answer.
**************************************************************************************************** ********************************************************************************
The greatest right any nation can afford its people is the right to be left alone.
**************************************************************************************************** ********************************************************************************
INTEL DP55WB, INTEL CORE i3 2.93, 2X2 G MARK VISION DDR 3, SAMSUNG 250G, NVIDIA S7200, MOTOROLA SB5100 CABLE MODEM, X TECH OPTICAL MOUSE, AIR COOLED - 3 FANS,

Old 12-23-2004, 10:06 PM   #4
Ozzie
CRS Designee

I can feel the love...

Thank you Sir Skully...

We will continue to try and improve the site here, and adapt to make it a better place for us all...but will never forget what made this forum what it is.

Our great members...

Change is the only constant in life

Old 12-23-2004, 10:11 PM   #5
polonyc2
Legacy

I agree with the sentiments expressed above...now is not the time to fret or argue about OT vs Tech etc etc....being grateful for what you have and realizing what is truly important in life is what this time of year is all about...

I wish everyone at ABX Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!!
G.Skill PI Series 6GB (3 X 2GB) DDR3 1600 7-8-7-24 *****
G.Skill Falcon I 256GB SSD
Lian Li PC-A70B (black)
***** Corsair HX850W
AuzenTech Auzen X-Fi Prelude 7.1 *****
Creative Inspire P5800 5.1 speakers
Lite-On IHAS424
***** NEC 2490WUXi LCD
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit *****
NZXT Sentry 2 5.25" Touch Screen fan controller
Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000 ***** Microsoft Wired Keyboard 500 (Black)
Old 12-23-2004, 10:19 PM   #6
Sandog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzie
I can feel the love...

Its called alcohol

I didn't know we needed to heal around here. I find it a great place to be still besides loosing a member or two. The fact that this place gets to members so is proof that it is a special place. I never saw so much outpouring of sympathy to a member before in a forum board as with MH. Usually you see that in a church at someones funeral lol.

Anyway, Happy New Years All (beat U to it)
Windows 10 Pro / Corsair Graphite Series 760T Arctic White / ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 / Intel i7-5930K / Corsair H115i / ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING / Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB DDR4 2400MHz / SeaSonic PRIME 750W Titanium / Intel SSD 750 1.2TB / Samsung 850 Pro 1TB / Ducky YoTS / ASUS Essence STX II Audio Card / AKG K712 PRO Headphones / Audioengine P4 Speakers / ASUS DRW-24B1ST 24X DVD

Old 12-23-2004, 11:24 PM   #7
Sir Skully
ABX Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzie
I can feel the love...

Thank you Sir Skully...

We will continue to try and improve the site here, and adapt to make it a better place for us all...but will never forget what made this forum what it is.

Our great members...
Your welcome bro! You have always done your best for ABX in my book! Can't thank you enough either!!
Intel 750 PCIe 1.2TB
MountainMods UFO case
2-water loops...
Corsair 1000w psu
Dell 34" curved monitor
AudioEngine speakers
Ducky keyboard

Old 12-23-2004, 11:45 PM   #8
Wingit
Palm Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skully
I thought I'd ask a favor of ya'll as children of the stars to reach into your bag of star dust. That star dust of love and forgiveness, sprinkle it liberally over our ABXzone home. Let this star dust dissolve any and all ill feelings toward one another. If we must label one another let it be friend, family is another good one! You want ABXzone to be the best of the best. Then look for the solutions among friends and the ABX family. Not us and them, there is much mojo in the * all * of ABXzone. Come my friends, my ABX family, follow grandpa Skully as he sprinkles the star dust of love and forgiveness over ABXzone. Reach into that bag * now * add your star dust with ole Skully to make one powerful mojo! I for you, you for me, we together, will be the great ABXzone!! The very best place on the internet, for friends, family, and good technical advice/help. This my star dust is spelling out in the heavens of ABXzone *** I LOVE YOU ALL *** Sir Skully
I can't think of a thing to add (which as you guys know is unusual )...thanks Skully for saying it so well. Here's to ABX and it's members...both present and absent...may those present work together amicably and those absent reconsider and rejoin us in the spirit of Skully's mojo.....
Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1, 4790k Haswell I7, Noctua U14S cooler w/ 2nd fan in push/pull, 16gb (2x8) G.Skill Trident X 2400, EVGA GTX 980ti FTW 6gb Video, HP 2711x Display, LG Blu-ray, Creative Z series sound, Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD OS drive, WD Black 2tb Data drive, in Corsair Carbide AIR540 case, powered by Corsair HX750i, Razer Deathadder Chroma mouse, Ducky Shine 5 keyboard.

Old 12-23-2004, 11:51 PM   #9
Sir Skully
ABX Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingit
I can't think of a thing to add (which as you guys know is unusual )...thanks Skully for saying it so well. Here's to ABX and it's members...both present and absent...may those present work together amicably and those absent reconsider and rejoin us in the spirit of Skully's mojo.....
Thank you my friend & my friends above for your star dust. Ole Skully is feeling the power of all your mojo!!
Intel 750 PCIe 1.2TB
MountainMods UFO case
2-water loops...
Corsair 1000w psu
Dell 34" curved monitor
AudioEngine speakers
Ducky keyboard

Old 12-24-2004, 12:03 AM   #10
Sandog

Hey Skully ol' Doomy my friend, I didn't mean to be a jerk, I posted in here because I liked your post. Very good mojo and I agree
Windows 10 Pro / Corsair Graphite Series 760T Arctic White / ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 / Intel i7-5930K / Corsair H115i / ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING / Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB DDR4 2400MHz / SeaSonic PRIME 750W Titanium / Intel SSD 750 1.2TB / Samsung 850 Pro 1TB / Ducky YoTS / ASUS Essence STX II Audio Card / AKG K712 PRO Headphones / Audioengine P4 Speakers / ASUS DRW-24B1ST 24X DVD

Old 12-24-2004, 12:21 AM   #11
Sir Skully
ABX Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandog
Hey Skully ol' Doomy my friend, I didn't mean to be a jerk, I posted in here because I liked your post. Very good mojo and I agree
No thought of jerk here, just friend, and thanks for your added mojo! Feel the mojo grow, my ABX family & friends add your stardust!!
Intel 750 PCIe 1.2TB
MountainMods UFO case
2-water loops...
Corsair 1000w psu
Dell 34" curved monitor
AudioEngine speakers
Ducky keyboard

Last edited by Sir Skully; 03-03-2012 at 07:48 PM..
Old 12-24-2004, 12:38 AM   #12
KingTermite
The Shade of Lazarus

My love for ABX runs deep. May it prosper in all ways in the coming year!

Peace out!

Bye Bye ABXZone.....Rest In Peace.

Last edited by KingTermite; 12-24-2004 at 07:37 AM..
Old 12-24-2004, 12:42 AM   #13
3 of 7
You can run.....

A round of peace, prosperity and good karma for all my friends here.

Old 12-24-2004, 01:18 AM   #14
Dread
Eddie would go

Sir Skully et al-

I signed up on several tech boards just over a year ago.
What makes the ABXZone special to me are the people here.
It's the only board that when I log in, I feel like I'm at home

P4C800-Deluxe (BIOS 1016) | P4 2.6C SL6WS @ 3.3 | 2*512MB Kingston HyperX 3500 (5:4) 2.5-3-3-7 | ATI Radeon X800XL | WD 60GB 7200 / WD 120GB 7200 8MB | Memorex 16X DVD-Rom | Sony DRU-530A R/RW DVD Burner | OCZ Powerstream 520 | Thermaltake Tsunami Black |Windows XP Pro SP1a

Old 12-24-2004, 01:41 AM   #15
SupDawg

I agree- Skully, good stuff.

Like what was said before- This place is home, and many of you I consider my "friends"

May we have 50,000 members by years end!