ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 12-24-2004, 02:51 AM   #16
guiness
Out Of The Wild Blue

Thanks .... grand Elder SKULLY for sounding this out! This is one heck of a GOOD place here with GOOD people!!

Let the good times roll!!!

Do not know what happened with MH but if those ... you know who you are... might ask for his return, please do, ... OK?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 12-24-2004, 05:37 AM   #17
count minaba
Fangtastic!

You are one of a kind... God love ya Skully!
I'm with you all the way brother and all the rest of my brothers here.
Merry Chrismas
Old 12-24-2004, 06:19 AM   #18
sandman55

Good call Skully I'm with ya M8

What I like about ABX is that regardless of race or religion we are all M8s we help each other if we can we listen to each others problems and give what ever support we can and through all that we have a good time
Old 12-24-2004, 08:03 AM   #19
grsamf

Skully, my friend, your resquest is eloquent and deeply moving as are the responses to it. Thank you for reminding all of us that even though the help and information here at ABX is tremendous and the fun stuff is entertaining and amusing, ABX is much more than the sum of its parts. Because of that, we are able to survive and thrive midst the sometimes deep disagreements, the occasional loss of a valued member, and all the other things that could ruin or destroy this home of family and friends.

Peace, brother. The Force [ABX] is with you.
Old 12-24-2004, 11:22 AM   #20
Sir Skully
ABX Knight

My good and kind friends/family, thank you! Your stardust of love and forgiveness has settled over the house of ABXzone. The house of ABX is lit with your star dust. Star dust hung on cords of love, hanging from the eaves of our many forums. Spelled out on ABX roof top *** Happy Holidays To All *** Come add your star dust to our holiday lights. Feel the mojo grow!!
VENGEANCE® RGB 32GB
OPTANE SSD-9 480G
SAMSUNG PRO 960 1tb M.2
MountainMods UFO case
Corsair 1200i watt psu
SAMSUNG 34" curved monitor
AudioEngine speakers
Ducky keyboard
ROG SPATHA gaming mouse

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sir Skully; 03-03-2012 at 08:50 PM..
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 12:00 PM   #21
territorian
ABX?

Been away for a bit so don't know what has happened either. But i echo the comments above. For me this is the place I turn to when I need "family". Just got news one of my closest friends died. Couldn't just go to sleep. So I come here. Good to be back.
Hope whatever has happened can be healed. We all need each other and places like this. So .. a bit more star dust!
Old 12-24-2004, 08:40 PM   #22
Sir Skully
ABX Knight

Welcome back terri, sorry to hear of your loss! :sad: Thanks for the star dust, it will make ABX that much brighter!
VENGEANCE® RGB 32GB
OPTANE SSD-9 480G
SAMSUNG PRO 960 1tb M.2
MountainMods UFO case
Corsair 1200i watt psu
AudioEngine speakers
Ducky keyboard
ROG SPATHA gaming mouse

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-25-2004, 01:26 AM   #23
sandman55

Hi terri I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I hope its not too hot up there for Christmas, good to see you around here again
Old 12-25-2004, 01:59 AM   #24
Ozzie
CRS Designee

So sorry for your loss Terri...what a year you've had, eh?
I hope you're turning the corner now and have brighter days ahead.
They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...so right about now I'm figuring you're a pretty tough cookie.

Best holiday wishes Terri...and thanks for dropping off a little good mojo...

Whatever you drink down under have one on me...

...and we'll remember to leave the light on for you...

Change is the only constant in life

Old 12-25-2004, 02:01 AM   #25
Sir Skully
ABX Knight

I'll drink to that, here's to terri!
VENGEANCE® RGB 32GB
OPTANE SSD-9 480G
SAMSUNG PRO 960 1tb M.2
MountainMods UFO case
Corsair 1200i watt psu
AudioEngine speakers
Ducky keyboard
ROG SPATHA gaming mouse

Old 12-25-2004, 04:30 AM   #26
territorian
ABX?

There was one bit of good news yesterday. I'm buying a house and while talking to the bank manager mentioned in passing that the home I owned interstate was zoned commercial. He asked a few more questions: Did I buy it? No, I inherited it. had I ever lived in it? No, had already moved out by then. So he made a quick phone call to a government department in Darwin. I'm eligible for the first home buyers grant - $7000. I didn't think I was eligible since I was part owner of this house. But because I didn't actually buy it, never lived in it and it is on commercial land I'm eligible (property must be zoned residential for it to count unless it was bougt as a residence and/or lived in by purshaser after Jan 2000). It's not only the $7000, but also other benefits, like no stamp duty on the sale (offered by Territory gov't & about another $1200) and it makes me eligible for 2 other assistance programs that may pay a significant amount towards the interest on my mortgage each week - he thinks probably about $50 per week.
That's good mojo for a change!
Old 12-25-2004, 04:48 AM   #27
sammy2066
ABX Public Relations

merry christmas to all!!!
Most users ever online was 1,377, 04-19-2006 at 10:31 PM.

Old 12-25-2004, 05:57 AM   #28
count minaba
Fangtastic!

Lovely to see you terri That's excellent news from a bank for a change
BTW, sorry to hear of your friends passing.
Old 12-25-2004, 12:56 PM   #29
Tapir
Wisdom Will Always Linger

Good for you Terri. What a great Christmas Gift. As my Sis lives over there I am sort of aware of the full cost of property with house. Great deal.
You need to have the right question to obtain the right answer.
**************************************************************************************************** ********************************************************************************
The greatest right any nation can afford its people is the right to be left alone.
**************************************************************************************************** ********************************************************************************
INTEL DP55WB, INTEL CORE i3 2.93, 2X2 G MARK VISION DDR 3, SAMSUNG 250G, NVIDIA S7200, MOTOROLA SB5100 CABLE MODEM, X TECH OPTICAL MOUSE, AIR COOLED - 3 FANS,

Old 12-25-2004, 12:56 PM   #30
Sir Skully
ABX Knight

Merry Christmas everyone! The bank news sounds great terri. Lots of good mojo here!
VENGEANCE® RGB 32GB
OPTANE SSD-9 480G
SAMSUNG PRO 960 1tb M.2
MountainMods UFO case
Corsair 1200i watt psu
AudioEngine speakers
Ducky keyboard
ROG SPATHA gaming mouse

Last edited by Sir Skully; 12-25-2004 at 11:29 PM..