ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 09-04-2016, 04:24 PM   #421
zsaz1029

Re: Playing World of Warcraft - Official thread!

Hiya sammy!
I recently returned to the game, enjoyed what I got to play of WoD and am playing Legion now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-----
"A scar is never the same as good flesh, but it stops the bleeding." -- FitzChivalry Farseer (Assassin's Quest by Robin Hobb)
"Only my pain is more silent than my anger." -- Amber (The Liveship Traders by Robin Hobb)
-----

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 09-04-2016, 10:35 PM   #422
Gbud
Not an Expert

I stopped in lich king, briefly jumped back in to max out a few characters and a panda. Got on for a free 7 days not to long ago, but I just couldn't get into it...

I never got over the loss of all the work I did for my hunter weapon from vanilla.
Old 09-05-2016, 08:35 AM   #423
sammy2066
ABX Public Relations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbud View Post
I stopped in lich king, briefly jumped back in to max out a few characters and a panda. Got on for a free 7 days not to long ago, but I just couldn't get into it...

I never got over the loss of all the work I did for my hunter weapon from vanilla.
Totally understand - I feel the learning curve to get fully up to speed with all that's changed is too much - but wondering if some of us may want to jump back in give it another spin?
Most users ever online was 1,377, 04-19-2006 at 10:31 PM.

Old 09-05-2016, 08:36 AM   #424
sammy2066
ABX Public Relations

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsaz1029 View Post
Hiya sammy!
I recently returned to the game, enjoyed what I got to play of WoD and am playing Legion now.
Ooo very nice, what toons? Which server? I'm still (and will always be) on Medivh.
Most users ever online was 1,377, 04-19-2006 at 10:31 PM.

Old 09-11-2016, 03:26 AM   #425
gladwinanalytic

In India, mostly they don't pay for games or songs as such. With recent amendments in law and strict prohibition of torrents, they will eventually get in to the US life style.