ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 04-19-2006, 06:25 PM   #61
Ozzie
CRS Designee

You got it DeusExMachina...I'll go change your settings right now so you can have an avatar...

BTW - these settings will need to be done manually for new folding members under the 90 day period.
I'll be happy to do them or any mod can.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Change is the only constant in life

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 04-19-2006, 06:33 PM   #62
Ozzie
CRS Designee

It looks like you'll need to post your avatar so I can set it for you...same with user tiltle as well. For now I gave you ABX Folder, just let me know what you want...

Old 04-19-2006, 06:37 PM   #63
Protoplasm72
Mmmm..... Folding@Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzie
It looks like you'll need to post your avatar so I can set it for you...same with user tiltle as well. For now I gave you ABX Folder, just let me know what you want...
I suggest a nice big AMD logo

"Friends, Family, Religion... These are the three demons you must slay in order to succeed in business" C.M. Burns
Old 04-19-2006, 08:00 PM   #64
DeusExMachina
ABX Folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoplasm72
I suggest a nice big AMD logo
:horror: AGGGGGGGGGGJHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!. :horror:

For that, I'll make a P4Power logo, instead.

DXM
Old 04-19-2006, 08:19 PM   #65
Ozzie
CRS Designee

Hmmm...maybe I should stroll on over to the AMD forums and peruse the avatars...

Old 04-19-2006, 08:42 PM   #66
Protoplasm72
Mmmm..... Folding@Home

I believe Canadian Puppy is the only other folder who doesn't have an avatar yet

But it looks like DXM is on though http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=179512

"Friends, Family, Religion... These are the three demons you must slay in order to succeed in business" C.M. Burns
Old 04-19-2006, 08:46 PM   #67
wonderwrench
ABXpert

Maybe the old wintel blew a gasket?
Quote:
I believe Canadian Puppy is the only other folder who doesn't have an avatar yet

But it looks like DXM is on though http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=179512
Main Box*i7 930 @ 3.5 Ghz*Corsair H60*GA X58A-UD3R R2 FB bios*3x4 gig Patriot DDR3 1600 EL*EVGA GTX 460 1 gig*Intel X25-M G2 80 gig*WD Green WD20EARS 2 TB*ASUS DRW-24B3LT*Samsung SH-S223L*Corsair AX750 PSU*Rosewill Challenger case*Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit SP1

HTPC*Intel Q6600*MSI P35 Neo2-FR*4x2 gig Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800*AX5670 1GBD5-NS3H*WD Blue 320 gig*Samsung HD321KA 320 gig*Lite-On iHES208-08 BR combo drive* Corsair CMPSU-400CX*Win 7 pro 64 bit SP1

Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment.
Old 04-19-2006, 09:00 PM   #68
Protoplasm72
Mmmm..... Folding@Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwrench
Maybe the old wintel blew a gasket?

Got to remember to change the oil every 3000 miles with those

Old 04-19-2006, 09:37 PM   #69
DeusExMachina
ABX Folder

Quote:

Just like an AMDer, blaming Intel for it's user.

Doing the finishing touches to the folding zig, so as soon as it's finished I'll beat you a second time....http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...php?s=&u=51232

DXM
Old 04-19-2006, 10:01 PM   #70
Protoplasm72
Mmmm..... Folding@Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina
Just like an AMDer, blaming Intel for it's user.

Doing the finishing touches to the folding zig, so as soon as it's finished I'll beat you a second time....http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...php?s=&u=51232

DXM
Oh I'm not falling for that. You want me to pull my machines off the AMD team and fold under my username again so the Intel team has a chance

My machines are cranking out half the AMD team's points per week

Old 04-19-2006, 10:40 PM   #71
DeusExMachina
ABX Folder

Talking

Do you mean these points??...

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...php?s=&u=91509

DXM
Old 04-19-2006, 11:03 PM   #72
Protoplasm72
Mmmm..... Folding@Home

Lies... all lies I tell you

Old 03-07-2009, 07:56 AM   #73
DeusExMachina
ABX Folder

Thumbs up Re: Suggestion thread for our folding team!!

I'm baaaaaaack!!

Long story, but I crossed the bridge. :/
Old 03-07-2009, 06:28 PM   #74
DBoone
Just call me Dave

Re: Suggestion thread for our folding team!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
I'm baaaaaaack!!
Glad you're back buddy!
Old 03-22-2009, 03:12 AM   #75
DeusExMachina
ABX Folder

Thumbs up Re: Suggestion thread for our folding team!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBoone View Post
Glad you're back buddy!
Thanks!

A lot of water has past under the bridge since I last came back (blame gaming -- it's e-v-i-l!! -- MMOs can take you away and it's like a timewarp how time flies! lol).

Will get back to crunching again, but will start anew, as I no longer running a P4 processor.

Nice that this site has both folding and SETI, too. GPU fold for F@H, processor crunching for SETI. Win-Win.