ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 08-05-2005, 11:40 PM   #31
phalinx
The SilentSentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qba73
lol no it was a little more civilized..lol check it out go to the station and you will see.

also i am renting a office this afternoon so we can have a corp hanger, its 15mil a month rent but if we mine together that should be a drop in the bucket.

i will only be accepting members from this forum or pp vouched for by members of this forum

also we have to decide on roles like director, accountant, jr accountant i think i will give everyone jr accountant status because that role can see the finances but not change them, that way it can be out in the open of what the finances are and that all is on the up & up. with the dividends i will pay out to members (cause it gives you a choice of members or shareholders) until we figure out how many shares to divey up and how..the corp starts with 1000.

This is a work in progress so bear with me guys.

sign me up!

Phalinx.......in game name: Seranjo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 08-06-2005, 07:24 AM   #32
Qba73
Bench This

Quote:
Originally Posted by phalinx
sign me up!

Phalinx.......in game name: Seranjo
np but you have to apply first before i can sign you up. apply under the corps windows in the dock.
Asus Z170 Deluxe
EVGA 980 Ti SC@1230/7500
Corsair AX860i
Acer XB271HU
Old 08-06-2005, 01:58 PM   #33
sorrow

mountain standard time for me, i'm on at all hours and not on at all hours... i don't really have a set time i play in. let me know when you need me to haul (:
Old 08-06-2005, 03:29 PM   #34
Qba73
Bench This

Found some info on the tax system, currently trying to figure it out but from what i read in the eve forums it seems to only apply to bounties and missions by default.

http://www2.eve-online.com/features/...on/refkeys.asp
Asus Z170 Deluxe
EVGA 980 Ti SC@1230/7500
Corsair AX860i
Acer XB271HU
Old 08-06-2005, 04:59 PM   #35
Wingit
Palm Rat

Quote:
Found some info on the tax system, currently trying to figure it out but from what i read in the eve forums it seems to only apply to bounties and missions by default.

http://www2.eve-online.com/features/...on/refkeys.asp
until then , I suppose a self-tithing thing would work..we'll get it figured out

Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1, 4790k Haswell I7, Noctua U14S cooler w/ 2nd fan in push/pull, 16gb (2x8) G.Skill Trident X 2400, EVGA GTX 980ti FTW 6gb Video, HP 2711x Display, LG Blu-ray, Creative Z series sound, Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD OS drive, WD Black 2tb Data drive, in Corsair Carbide AIR540 case, powered by Corsair HX750i, Razer Deathadder Chroma mouse, Ducky Shine 5 keyboard.

Old 08-07-2005, 06:24 PM   #36
phalinx
The SilentSentinel

Comment:

Man...the game is great! Love the graphics. I haven't paid yet for the online service chatge. I'm debating on one of two payment plans. I would like some comments from the ABXCorp members. The cheapest is the 1 yr contract and the shortest I would go would be the 3 mo contract.

Is it better to start w/ a 3 mo contract first and then go from there? Or would it be better to just purchase the 1 yr plan? I did notice something today when I got online. It gave me a message that my 14 day trial was at _days left. It didn't say 0. It just had a space there where a number should have been. Also, it said the server could only handle so many trial accounts and that I should try later to play. I got online twice w/o any problems........

Old 08-07-2005, 06:58 PM   #37
Wingit
Palm Rat

Quote:
Comment:

Man...the game is great! Love the graphics. I haven't paid yet for the online service chatge. I'm debating on one of two payment plans. I would like some comments from the ABXCorp members. The cheapest is the 1 yr contract and the shortest I would go would be the 3 mo contract.

Is it better to start w/ a 3 mo contract first and then go from there? Or would it be better to just purchase the 1 yr plan? I did notice something today when I got online. It gave me a message that my 14 day trial was at _days left. It didn't say 0. It just had a space there where a number should have been. Also, it said the server could only handle so many trial accounts and that I should try later to play. I got online twice w/o any problems........
I would go with the 3 mo. plan myself...and I would decide fast...from the sound of it you are in immanent danger of having your character deleted at end of trial. Not sure, but why take chances?...good luck!. It is great to enjoy a game with as many ABX members as Eve has attracted.
Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1, 4790k Haswell I7, Noctua U14S cooler w/ 2nd fan in push/pull, 16gb (2x8) G.Skill Trident X 2400, EVGA GTX 980ti FTW 6gb Video, HP 2711x Display, LG Blu-ray, Creative Z series sound, Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD OS drive, WD Black 2tb Data drive, in Corsair Carbide AIR540 case, powered by Corsair HX750i, Razer Deathadder Chroma mouse, Ducky Shine 5 keyboard.

Old 08-07-2005, 07:52 PM   #38
phalinx
The SilentSentinel

The only plan that is available is the 30 day/$19.95.....I don't see any of the other options. Are they located on another page?

Old 08-07-2005, 08:32 PM   #39
Wingit
Palm Rat

Quote:
The only plan that is available is the 30 day/$19.95.....I don't see any of the other options. Are they located on another page?
dunno phalinx...I went with 30 day initially...I thought that there must be because of the way you phrased your remarks...I would think that there would be other options.....

Old 08-07-2005, 10:09 PM   #40
phalinx
The SilentSentinel

Quote:
np but you have to apply first before i can sign you up. apply under the corps windows in the dock.

Started over again. 14 day trial ended and I went ahead and purchased a 30 day key at ebay for $5.

New user name will be : Phalinx

Old 08-08-2005, 08:06 AM   #41
Qba73
Bench This

Quote:
Started over again. 14 day trial ended and I went ahead and purchased a 30 day key at ebay for $5.

New user name will be : Phalinx
Sounds good Phalinx, when you all set come to the state war academy @ the kisogo system and apply for the corp so we can get you in.
Asus Z170 Deluxe
EVGA 980 Ti SC@1230/7500
Corsair AX860i
Acer XB271HU
Old 08-08-2005, 08:08 AM   #42
Qba73
Bench This

Well guys am thinking of Wed 8/10 9pm for our joint mining day or better yet big bucks day..lol.

let me know how this works for all you, want us all to be on so we can pull some serious $ in...and sorrow we gonna need your house mover
Asus Z170 Deluxe
EVGA 980 Ti SC@1230/7500
Corsair AX860i
Acer XB271HU
Old 08-08-2005, 08:53 AM   #43
Wingit
Palm Rat

Quote:
Well guys am thinking of Wed 8/10 9pm for our joint mining day or better yet big bucks day..lol.

let me know how this works for all you, want us all to be on so we can pull some serious $ in...and sorrow we gonna need your house mover
Works for me...I can join effort with a Badger and 2 huge and 1 large secure storage containers (already donated one huge secure container besides these to ABXcorp hangar in addition to these...any ABX Corp member feel free to use) or as security with fully loaded Caldari Destroyer, or as a mining frigate (modified Heron) with 1 miner 1 and one onboard drone...let's see what each of us has in the way of putting together a balanced and therefore, more effective effort. Any site in mind Alex?...or if we have a talented miner among us...any suggestions as to site?

Enjoying the hell out of playing this game with the ABX group...here's a meeting "Flax" and I had...I think he was afk, lol!

Old 08-08-2005, 11:14 AM   #44
sorrow

my 2 cents.

sorrow: hauling
Charon: protector
Everyone else: mining

From what i've heard and learned. the Secure containers are good if you are mining alone or you are having trouble with people stealing. They don't hold nearly as much as you just jettisoning a can "jets" can hold 100k or more of ore before getting full... atleast they were when i was doing this with mydrial. I would go to the belt open up the jet that he named, and take out 50k veldspar and what not...rinse and repeat.

Because the bestower can hold over 8k/m3 we can probably just have one hauler. Depending on how fast youa ll can fill a jet.

Oh and as far as i know, i will be there.... is that 9pm eastern time?
Old 08-08-2005, 12:37 PM   #45
Rick_EE
Sent from my PC

I was able to get my coromant to run 3 miner 2's. This makes it completely unarmed. But I was able to fill my badger in less than an hour.

I also have a badger mk2 with 9900m3 of space if we need it.

I will have to check my schedule. I am usually putting the kids to bed at that time. I may join late. I will let you know.