ABXZone Computer  Forums

Old 08-08-2005, 01:10 PM   #46
Underwater Mike

I can pull the two guns off my Merlin and replace with Miner 2s, or haul with the Badger (6K m^3). Whichever works better. Using the Merlin still leaves me with 2 launchers, so that might be more helpful.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 08-08-2005, 01:25 PM   #47
sorrow

Yeah that would be cool, i definatly think we should go with as many miners as possible... find some nice .6 belt and just mine everything in site

start with rare ores then work our way up
Old 08-08-2005, 01:56 PM   #48
Qba73
Bench This

sounds good, i'll put some miners on my celi and my mining drones and go to work..and blast the rocks with my launchers..j/k bout the launchers

so as it is so far we will have

Sorrow haulin
wingit protecting (although mike & i will have our launchers on standby )
Mike, karl and I mining

the miners will load the conatiners and the hauler will go back and forth, we will sell when we are done. although depending on how fast we fill the containers we might need 2 haulers. we will see when we go.

wed 9pm as it goes so far, karl you pop in when the kids are in bed we will let you know where we are.

sorrow .6 space sounds good. we'll have to haul it back to the corp hanger cause so far only i am able to sell and apply it to the corp. unless whoever is hauling sells it and then deposits it to the corp account (via donation) or whoever is hauling get accountant status to be able to sell it and apply it to the corp.

Everyone has jr accountant status where you can see what goes in & out of the corp

however accountant status is the ablilty to see and use the corp account ie; when you are buying or selling something there is a check box to use corp account so whoever gets this status must be a little careful with transactions. accountant status also give the ability to sell ore or anything @ stations and apply it to the corp account.

we'll use the storage containers in the hanger and anchor them where we going to mine so sorrow you will have to bring them out there and anchor them.
Asus Z170 Deluxe
EVGA 980 Ti SC@1230/7500
Corsair AX860i
Acer XB271HU

Last edited by Qba73; 08-08-2005 at 02:06 PM..
Old 08-08-2005, 02:31 PM   #49
sorrow

what timezone are you talking about (:
Old 08-08-2005, 02:54 PM   #50
Rick_EE
Sent from my PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrow
what timezone are you talking about (:
I am assuming EDT.

I realized that I will be on a business trip Wed. Which means I should be able to play w/o interruptions. I have use that hotel's wireless internet before, but never for gaming, so we will see.
Old 08-08-2005, 03:03 PM   #51
Qba73
Bench This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_EE
I am assuming EDT.

I realized that I will be on a business trip Wed. Which means I should be able to play w/o interruptions. I have use that hotel's wireless internet before, but never for gaming, so we will see.

yup 9pm edt

rick, nice!!...order us some room service and bring it on your ship..lol
Asus Z170 Deluxe
EVGA 980 Ti SC@1230/7500
Corsair AX860i
Acer XB271HU
Old 08-08-2005, 05:34 PM   #52
Wingit
Palm Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qba73

so as it is so far we will have

Sorrow haulin
wingit protecting (although mike & i will have our launchers on standby )
Mike, karl and I mining
k...I may...MAY, that is...have a Minmatar cruiser (Stabber class) by then if all goes well, otherwise I think I can supply more firepower with Wastryll's Cormorant Destroyer than Charon's frigate, althought the frigate is MUCH faster...will think it over, but Cruiser would be ideal for this role....
Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1, 4790k Haswell I7, Noctua U14S cooler w/ 2nd fan in push/pull, 16gb (2x8) G.Skill Trident X 2400, EVGA GTX 980ti FTW 6gb Video, HP 2711x Display, LG Blu-ray, Creative Z series sound, Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD OS drive, WD Black 2tb Data drive, in Corsair Carbide AIR540 case, powered by Corsair HX750i, Razer Deathadder Chroma mouse, Ducky Shine 5 keyboard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-08-2005, 05:39 PM   #53
Underwater Mike

Cruiser already? How are you getting there so fast, especially with training split between two characters? I lost only a week off mine, but I'm still at least a week away from cruiser -- more like 2 weeks. And forget about MWD...

Old 08-08-2005, 05:59 PM   #54
phalinx
The SilentSentinel

Man...looks like everything is going against me. First, I purchase a $5 key and "try" to make an account over at Eve online. I wanted to do a creditcard transaction and my card is not listed! They only accept Visa, MasterCard or American Express...

Old 08-08-2005, 06:22 PM   #55
Wingit
Palm Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Mike
Cruiser already? How are you getting there so fast, especially with training split between two characters? I lost only a week off mine, but I'm still at least a week away from cruiser -- more like 2 weeks. And forget about MWD...
During recovery from surgery I had little else to do...hehe..
Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1, 4790k Haswell I7, Noctua U14S cooler w/ 2nd fan in push/pull, 16gb (2x8) G.Skill Trident X 2400, EVGA GTX 980ti FTW 6gb Video, HP 2711x Display, LG Blu-ray, Creative Z series sound, Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD OS drive, WD Black 2tb Data drive, in Corsair Carbide AIR540 case, powered by Corsair HX750i, Razer Deathadder Chroma mouse, Ducky Shine 5 keyboard.

Old 08-08-2005, 06:25 PM   #56
Underwater Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by phalinx
Man...looks like everything is going against me. First, I purchase a $5 key and "try" to make an account over at Eve online. I wanted to do a creditcard transaction and my card is not listed! They only accept Visa, MasterCard or American Express...

FINALLY! Somebody with worse luck than me!

What kind of card are you trying to use? You can buy a prepaid time card also. Do they accept PayPal?

Old 08-08-2005, 08:22 PM   #57
phalinx
The SilentSentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Mike
FINALLY! Somebody with worse luck than me!

What kind of card are you trying to use? You can buy a prepaid time card also. Do they accept PayPal?

I'm trying to use a Discover Card

Edit: I've just put in for a Visa card. Oh well...it will be worth the wait. The account isn't activated yet. I did purchase 2 cd keys. I wanted my brother to try the game out. However, it looks like he may not. He is now on the 14 day trial.

The first ebay key was bad. It was either invalid or in use by someone else. I was sent another key today.

Cheers

Last edited by phalinx; 08-08-2005 at 11:24 PM.. Reason: added info
Old 08-09-2005, 04:34 AM   #58
SubZero

Stuck as requested and title changed!!
Old 08-09-2005, 10:40 AM   #59
sorrow

what are these keys you are buying? 14 day free trial keys? or 30day keys? cause you can get a 14day trial for free on the eve site....anyway

MWD !! 18hrs from now until i can use mwd's

Last night i helped kill my first sucker. I hooked up with the guys from the pirate corp and we were out scannin and hunting, when someone saw an osprey in a belt. the leader warped us all in, i zoomed in close range and warp disrupted him, as did 2 others, and a couple nos where running. We took him down to armour and ransomed him for 1million which is cheap for an osprey owner. The guy didn't pay nor answer... so we killed him. The guys in the corp were saying that it was probably a trap, cause they had ****** th is guys corp off earlier and a bunch of them had warped into the system once we attacked him. apparently they messed up though cause they couldn't find us haha.

was fun.... we didn't pod the guy, thos pods warp out so fast its crazy.

Was good fun though.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:45 AM   #60
Wingit
Palm Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrow
what are these keys you are buying? 14 day free trial keys? or 30day keys? cause you can get a 14day trial for free on the eve site....anyway

MWD !! 18hrs from now until i can use mwd's

Last night i helped kill my first sucker. I hooked up with the guys from the pirate corp and we were out scannin and hunting, when someone saw an osprey in a belt. the leader warped us all in, i zoomed in close range and warp disrupted him, as did 2 others, and a couple nos where running. We took him down to armour and ransomed him for 1million which is cheap for an osprey owner. The guy didn't pay nor answer... so we killed him. The guys in the corp were saying that it was probably a trap, cause they had ****** th is guys corp off earlier and a bunch of them had warped into the system once we attacked him. apparently they messed up though cause they couldn't find us haha.

was fun.... we didn't pod the guy, thos pods warp out so fast its crazy.

Was good fun though.
sounds exciting...would have gotten interesting if his buds had found you, eh?...lol!