4:43 PM - Jun 09, 2014 #21

New download patch today for ESO.

I hope it fixes the one little thing I have noticed and reported.

:shades:
Dislike

5:33 PM - Jun 11, 2014 #22

zapionics<alt> wrote:It seems the current consensus is that the game has some problems as its not scoring too well with the reviewers.
You still enjoying it Trav?
Yes ....

I just started a new character in Morrowind but nonetheless, my Daggerfall character and I have been having a blast. At level 27 the PvE keeps getting more and more challenging. Got to be in a group now for those very difficult dungeons and your group must have a healer.

So with the new character, I'm expecting the Morrowind/Skyrim part of the map to be just as good and it will be nice to see all those old familiar places. Mournhold ... City of Lights!

The game gets better and better as your character level gets higher and higher.

Dislike

5:06 PM - Jun 12, 2014 #23

PeterT wrote:My daughter is playing it quite a bit.
It's freezing up on her once in a while during combat. I may need to put a new vid card in her AMD A8 rig (see sig). I'm looking at the R9 270x.

Pete: Do you have a character set up for yourself?

Dislike

9:10 PM - Jun 14, 2014 #24

WoW ... so no one at ABX is playing the latest flavor of the Elder Scrolls except one member's daughter ....

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dislike

10:43 PM - Jun 16, 2014 #25

New patch. I'm downloading it now.

Dislike

12:28 AM - Jun 25, 2014 #26

New patch for ESO just appeared ... over 4 gigabytes now downloading ....

Dislike

11:02 PM - Jun 25, 2014 #27

<r>After 18 hours of download of 10+ gigabytes, the new patch is installed waiting to be tried.<br/>
<br/>
Here are the official comments ... interesting because I just did the Crypt of Hearts in Rivenspire yesterday. Met some good new players when we were all looking for Group members to go in.<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
From the official website:<br/>
<br/>
"We’re pleased to announce that Update 2 is live today, adding even more adventure, new features, and lots of fixes to ESO. Rally your toughest allies and prepare to return to Crypt of Hearts in the new Veteran version, where you’ll face devious new bosses as you delve further into the Crypt’s sinister mysteries. See the next chapter of the dungeon’s story and earn some great loot—if you can survive.<br/>
<br/>
There are some great new improvements in Update 2. Chances are you’ve seen the tons of weapon and armor racks scattered throughout Tamriel. Ever wanted to loot them? We thought so, and now you can! We’ve also put together a beautiful new interior lighting effect. When you’re inside a building, you’ll now see its windows cast light across the room. It really adds something special to the atmosphere!<br/>
<br/>
And, of course, you’ll see tons of bug fixes in Update 2. To see the complete list of changes, read the full patch notes. "<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<E>:shades:</E></r>
Dislike

2:36 AM - Jun 26, 2014 #28

Thanks for keeping us updated on this. Sounds like a decent patch so i guess its getting nicely balanced now.
*** :wave: Please note: any advertising within this post has been placed there by the site owner and NOT by me!
Why not avoid the ads by joining the 'Zone today? The site is mostly ad free for members!

"You Cannot Hide..."
Dislike

6:58 AM - Jun 26, 2014 #29

I fired up ESO.

The improvements from today's patch download are VERY noticeable. All the minor bugs I had are now gone and in addition to that, ESO is now VERY snappy in performence. For example, going in and out of buildings used to be wait a moment for the building interior to load, but not anymore. Click on the door and you go right inside. Everything is working faster. Fast travel at the Shrines was also slow like the doors. As in it took three seconds, and now it's half a second.

And ... I notice a lot of new textures and lighting effects.

Now ... back to ESO .... One day I'll see someone from ABX there. Where will it be? Daggerfall, Morrowind, Mournhold ....

Dislike

7:03 PM - Jun 28, 2014 #30

I finally went to Cyrodiil. I'm officially in the Alliance War now.

Dislike